2012 league/draft chatter - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to King of the Jungle League

2012 league/draft chatter

Moderators: dream_017, Santacruzer, moochman, Football Moderators

Re: 2012 league/draft chatter

Postby moochman » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:52 pm

bigken117 wrote:!+) wanted Ridley.

Hope you want more once the season is underway. Bit of a risk with others more likely to get pass opps. But could be the go to guy in the redzone.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bigken117 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 pm

he had only 87 carries but 5 went for 20+. I can't wait to see him get 200+ touches.
Jacoby Ellsbury - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
bigken117
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeBaseball Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moochman » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 am

bigken117 wrote:he had only 87 carries but 5 went for 20+. I can't wait to see him get 200+ touches.

When you put it like that, I can't wait either ;-D :-b

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:59 am

moochman wrote:
bigken117 wrote:he had only 87 carries but 5 went for 20+. I can't wait to see him get 200+ touches.

That's what happens when you have fresh legs! Let's see him get those 87 touches in the beginning of the season when everyone is fresh.

I'm just throwing a wet blanket on you mooch. I really do like the pick, hopefully New Englanddoesnt throw 800 times this year. I have a feeling Brady is going to approach 6k yards this year.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:06 am

Big ken! You are Rollin those dice on the RBS! I like the way you draft, I'm a gambler too. I hope it hits big for ya!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
moochman wrote:

That's what happens when you have fresh legs! Let's see him get those 87 touches in the beginning of the season when everyone is fresh.

I'm just throwing a wet blanket on you mooch. I really do like the pick, hopefully New Englanddoesnt throw 800 times this year. I have a feeling Brady is going to approach 6k yards this year.

This is a part for my many fractured thesis: While the Bradys throw like an arena team, every hand off to Ridley will have the element of surprise. :-b Surprise and burst = pseudo fresh legs. So stop with your acid rain, my friend.
Worse pick so far: AngryLionsFan taking CJ Spiller. Worse because it deprived me of the chance to take him right before your pick, MSB. ;-D
That's a very sneaky pick. me likey. F Jax getting older, return from injury. It is not hard to think that Spiller will see meaningful PT this season and he did pretty well later last season.

I know, MSB, I know. When he had fresh legs lol.

BK does have a red cross alumni team on his hands. Peyton, AJ, Charles, and Best. If they can stay away from the medics its a scarey lineup.
Should Best bust, Calyxes could have the steal of the draft with Leshoure. Of course, should he stay healthy. A shifty power back who can catch in the Lions O? Dickerson lite?

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Mooch!! You did not say Dickerson and Leshoure in the same sentence! Look you made me do it! Oh I feel dirty! I think the starting RB for the Lions isnt even on the roster yet.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Nice pick dream. I like Starks in a PPR quite a bit for where he is going. Ill take a starting RB off any team in the 8th round.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby moochman » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:31 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Nice pick dream. I like Starks in a PPR quite a bit for where he is going. Ill take a starting RB off any team in the 8th round.

I almost took Starks instead of Ridley, but I just don't trust the Packers not to have a RBBC to share their 12 carries a game. A frustrating season in the house of Grant did it to me. :-b Stat line Packer 600total yards, Ryan Grant 8 carries for 52 yds. :-t

You don't like Leshoures odds to run for our beloved Leos, MSB?

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:35 pm

moochman wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Nice pick dream. I like Starks in a PPR quite a bit for where he is going. Ill take a starting RB off any team in the 8th round.

I almost took Starks instead of Ridley, but I just don't trust the Packers not to have a RBBC to share their 12 carries a game. A frustrating season in the house of Grant did it to me. :-b Stat line Packer 600total yards, Ryan Grant 8 carries for 52 yds. :-t

You don't like Leshoures odds to run for our beloved Leos, MSB?

The guy has been nothing but trouble. Achilles injurys, potpourri, I liked him a lot in college. I just think he is going to disappoint.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to King of the Jungle League