Phoenix Area Money League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Phoenix Area Money League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Phoenix Area Money League

Postby stlsundevil » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:00 am

Looking for dedicated fantasy nerds to join a long running (15 years) fantasy football league in the Phoenix area. We have a live draft so the strong preference is that you live in the Phoenix area, or can be there for the drafts (we have a mid-season redraft). We are currently at 9 members and are looking for 3 more. A few of the owners are actively recruiting. Below are some of the unique features to this league:

- Entry Fee will be between $80 and $125. We have not decided for sure. In the past we ran it at $125 but lowered it last year to $80. I'm pretty sure it will stay at $80, as only a majority vote by the league could raise it back to the $125.

- League is total points played through week 16. We break the season into two halves, but still keep track of total points for the whole season. So we will pay out for 1st-3rd place for each half, and then also pay out for 1st-3rd for the whole season.

- After week 8 we have a redraft. You can keep a max of 5 players.

- We use blind bidding for waiver pickups.

- We use My Fantasy League for the league website. The scoring system is fairly standard. We do use PPR, and only 4 pts per TD pass, not 6.

- We are looking for players that are willing to be at the live draft in person. We have one long time member that moved out of state that drafts online/over the phone, but we want to avoid any others.

- If interested reply to this with your e-mail, and I'll contact you.
stlsundevil
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds