Miscellaneous Chatter and BS - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Frozen Tundra Dynasty League

Miscellaneous Chatter and BS

Moderators: Indibuck, Devil Doc, Football Moderators

Re: Miscellaneous Chatter and BS

Postby joejlitz » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

I like all of your starters except Ridley. Play the waiver wire hard in the early goings and see what you can get. Depth also appears to be a problem. Guys like Royster, LaFell, and Wright look good in our dynasty league, but you need them to cash in this year. And they may just do so, but if not your depth may hurt you in the bye weeks or when injuries start to happen. Good luck!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joejlitz » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 pm

And if someone can help out here, my draft is on Sunday morning. I've got the 2nd pick and am leaning towards taking Rodgers over McCoy/Rice. 6 pt TDs for all.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=515388
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Devil Doc » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:34 pm

joejlitz wrote:I like all of your starters except Ridley. Play the waiver wire hard in the early goings and see what you can get. Depth also appears to be a problem. Guys like Royster, LaFell, and Wright look good in our dynasty league, but you need them to cash in this year. And they may just do so, but if not your depth may hurt you in the bye weeks or when injuries start to happen. Good luck!

This is one of the most difficult and comptetive leagues I think I've ever played in. I've been playing with these guys for almost 8 years I think, all very savvy owners. I appreciate the input brother! ;-D
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 100)

Postby joejlitz » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:35 pm

I got someone who can make two sigs for us. He did mine below and I think it is very good.

Anyway, I'm thinking we have a sig for high score of the week that the winner can wear all week long. Since it is the Frozen Tundra Dynasty League, I would say a pic of someone doing a Lambeau Leap and says "I crushed the competition" and Frozen Tundra Dynasty League. Or it can just be a RB plunging through the goalline or a WR crossing the goal line with a defender well behind him.

If you have the lowest score of the week, we have a pic of someone getting pancaked with a caption that says, "I got pancaked" and Frozen Tundra Dynasty League.

Please feel free to make other recommendations.

48 hour window to respond, so he has time to make them. ;-D
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby stomperrob » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 pm

These could be worked into a sig...

...or not. :-?
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:41 am

I like it ;-D
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Postby Indibuck » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:52 am

aaawall91 wrote:I like it ;-D

me too ;-D
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby Devil Doc » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 pm

For winning the Championship, i was thinking a title belt layed out thats got iceicles hanging from it with "Frozen Tundra Champ" on it somewhere.
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 100)

Postby joejlitz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Devil Doc wrote:For winning the Championship, i was thinking a title belt layed out thats got iceicles hanging from it with "Frozen Tundra Champ" on it somewhere.

OK - I sent this to Franchise Fan and also Stomper's pics. He will try to have something by week 1.
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Dolfan19 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 pm

joejlitz wrote:
Devil Doc wrote:For winning the Championship, i was thinking a title belt layed out thats got iceicles hanging from it with "Frozen Tundra Champ" on it somewhere.

OK - I sent this to Franchise Fan and also Stomper's pics. He will try to have something by week 1.

Thanks in advance to all of you guys putting in effort to make me a fancy belt. :-D
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

PreviousNext

Return to Frozen Tundra Dynasty League