ESPN Standard Auction League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

ESPN Standard Auction League

Moderator: Football Moderators

ESPN Standard Auction League

Postby brm2073 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:19 am

Just looking for some opinions on my first Auction draft. Which team(s) look the best?

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguerost ... eId=157720
brm2073
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: ESPN Standard Auction League

Postby 11stever11 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:43 pm

I like GR Revolution3, top 5 QB in Mathews stafford and good depth with Bush, Maclin, Best, and Bowe. I also like BEANPOLES with a top 5 TE and good depth with Bradshaw, Meachem, Wayne and McGahee options at flex. Giants also stand out with D.T., Brown, A. Brown and Moore on the bench with solid starting running backs in Rice and MJD. Patriots did a good job but I am not a fan of the teams depth.
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)

Postby LMack » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:25 am

I like (in no particular order) the Tampa Honey Badgers, the BEANPOLES BOUNTIES, and GIANT KILLERS5. These teams all have very solid top end options at the skill positions and no glaring weaknesses.

But if I didn't mention your team I wouldn't panic. When it comes to preseason 10 team leagues its difficult to discern any differences between teams in re-draft leagues unless someone makes repeated mistakes, which I don't believe anyone did in this league.
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)

Postby brm2073 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Id be the Tampa Honey Badgers so thanks. That was just one of ESPNs $30 prize leagues I signed up for when I was bored. Ive got another auction draft coming up for a decent chunk of change and I cant decide if I should try and do something similar or something like below which I got in a mock. I know mocks really cant be trusted because of all the jackwagons but I like this team also. In this 12 team mock I pretty much ignored all first round guys and tried to cleanup on the 2nd to middle round guys. Didnt include my bench but was able to get Gerhart, Bush and a couple sleeper WRs.

Vick 34
AP 27
DMC 31
Forte 38
Nicks 21
Colston 13
Davis 11
Hartley 1
49ers 3
brm2073
Water Boy
Water Boy