New $25 12-Team PayPal League on Fleaflicker - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New $25 12-Team PayPal League on Fleaflicker

Moderator: Football Moderators

New $25 12-Team PayPal League on Fleaflicker

Postby kokopelli » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:51 pm

This is a Private 12-team Redraft PPR league (1-point-per-catch), with a Blind-Bid Waiver Claim system so that everyone has equal access to all players on Waivers. The top 6 teams will be in the playoffs for the championship, and the rest will play the Consolation Round for first draft pick the following season as an incentive for the bottom-ranked teams to stay active thru the end of the playoffs. A new random draft order will be generated for each new season, except that the winning team of the Consolation Round will be moved up into the first-place draft position. Payouts will be $200 for the League Champion and $100 for 2nd place. All league fees and payouts will be made through PayPal using free EFT from your bank checking or savings account.

I am a trusted Fleaflicker Commish with several leagues and a nice following of team owners who are in several of them. I am honest and fair. If interested, please post your email address here and I will send you and an invitation with the password.

Thanks, Mo
kokopelli
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: New $25 12-Team PayPal League on Fleaflicker

Postby stomperrob » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:51 am

Wrong forum - moved to Classifieds where you'll get a better response! ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds