Cross Posted this with FBG...
Getting an in depth dynasty league started with IDP's, contracts, etc.
We are in the midst of writing the constitution right now but plan on having it finished by Saturday 7/28
We are going to conduct a slow auction on MFL starting as soon as we finalize rules and get 16 owners paid. Shooting for August 5th but we are flexible. So far we have about 5 owners and are looking to get it filled ASAP.
Most unique thing about the league is going to be the rookie auction every year instead of the worst to first draft picking that every other league does.
Here are the basics:
1) 16 teams--6 making the playoffs with 2 byes
2) Leaguesafe used to hold funds with 100% payout after MFL fee
3) Either $75 or $100 entry. Must pay HALF of next year's fees up front as well and it is non refundable. This will be used to essentially deter people bailing AND to get a new owner if someone drops out.
4) Slow auction to be started as soon as we are ready to go with payments and rules. Will probably start in the next 10-14 days
5) Starting lineups-- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX, K, 2DL, 3LB, 3DB, FLEX
6) Standard scoring--kicking around .5 PPR or full PPR. Details to come
Any other questions, just ask. Like I said rules to be finalized in the next 48 hours.
Send me a PM, post, or shoot me an email derek.boesken@gmail to reserve a spot.
Going to be fun and we are in it for the long haul. We will have a unique thing or two to make it an experience.