- Yahoo!, ESPN, CBSSports live drafts. One single lost connection at the wrong time can ruin an entire draft.
- Making your own DraftBoard / Cutting out draft boards and player cards / Whiteboard.
- Buying Live Draft Software for about $20-$35. It works, but it costs money, and lets be honest, the software out there sucks.
Whether you are drafting online, offline, or a combination of both in the same draft, this DraftBoard works like a charm.
- Unlike Yahoo! or ESPN Drafts, you can make changes / corrections at any time, and are not bound to a timer.
- You don't ever have to spend time making your own board.
- You don't need to pay anything, ever, and it's better than the ones you can pay money for. I couldn't find a single free Draftboard out there. Most (if not all) paid boards don't even have real-time online drafting.
- This is a free promotion to expose the SleeperBot brand. In return, you get quality DraftBoard software for your live draft.
(Mods, if this is the wrong section, please move it to a more appropriate section.)