Free Fantasy Football DraftBoard (for Live Drafts) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Free Fantasy Football DraftBoard (for Live Drafts)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Free Fantasy Football DraftBoard (for Live Drafts)

Postby 2ksports » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 am

Traditionally, to conduct a Live Draft, you are left with 3 options:

• Yahoo!, ESPN, CBSSports live drafts. One single lost connection at the wrong time can ruin an entire draft.
  • Making your own DraftBoard / Cutting out draft boards and player cards / Whiteboard.
  • Buying Live Draft Software for about $20-$35. It works, but it costs money, and lets be honest, the software out there sucks.
I'm trying to solve this problem once and for all with the 2012 SleeperBot DraftBoard. Link:

https://www.sleeperbot.com/football/tools/draftboard

Whether you are drafting online, offline, or a combination of both in the same draft, this DraftBoard works like a charm.

• Unlike Yahoo! or ESPN Drafts, you can make changes / corrections at any time, and are not bound to a timer.
  • You don't ever have to spend time making your own board.
  • You don't need to pay anything, ever, and it's better than the ones you can pay money for. I couldn't find a single free Draftboard out there. Most (if not all) paid boards don't even have real-time online drafting.
What's the catch?

• This is a free promotion to expose the SleeperBot brand. In return, you get quality DraftBoard software for your live draft.
I hope you enjoy Draftboard. And let me know in this thread if you find any problems with it.

Happy Drafting! ;-D

(Mods, if this is the wrong section, please move it to a more appropriate section.)
2ksports
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk