Demarco Murray - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Demarco Murray

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Demarco Murray

Postby stomperrob » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Dallas Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray: ‘I definitely feel like I’m back to where I need to be’
By Brandon George / Reporter
bgeorge@dallasnews.com
5:40 pm on June 12, 2013

IRVING — Dallas Cowboys starting running back DeMarco Murray missed some of the Cowboys’ early off-season practices during organized team activities because of a slight hamstring strain.

But he’s full speed now for the Cowboys’ three-day mandatory mini-camp this week at Valley Ranch.

“I definitely feel like I’m back to where I need to be,” Murray said Wednesday after practice. “But it’s still early. I’m excited to continue to work hard and get to training camp.”

Murray said there are parts of his game he still needs to develop and the key for him is to “play hard and play free.”

“I can’t go out there thinking too much and getting a couple of the same things drilled in my head,” he said. “I’ve got to go out there and make plays. That’s it.”

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2013/ ... o-be.html/
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:27 am

Demarco has never played a season without getting hurt. Not in College and not in the pros. You better handcuff him with Joseph if you make that pick. If for some reason he does not get hurt he is more of a yards guy than a TD guy.

The Cowboys have an awful O line so they can't run the ball very well and are forced to pass. We did improve the Oline but nothing drastic. Demarco just hasnt shown me more that low Rb2 - Rb3 numbers. I dont trust him to get 1000 yds. Plus the Cowboys score a lot more times through the air than on the ground.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby tantrix1969 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Demarco has never played a season without getting hurt. Not in College and not in the pros. You better handcuff him with Joseph if you make that pick. If for some reason he does not get hurt he is more of a yards guy than a TD guy.

The Cowboys have an awful O line so they can't run the ball very well and are forced to pass. We did improve the Oline but nothing drastic. Demarco just hasnt shown me more that low Rb2 - Rb3 numbers. I dont trust him to get 1000 yds. Plus the Cowboys score a lot more times through the air than on the ground.

Yep you're dead on, if you draft Murray Randle is a must have, I'm hoping with Callahan as playcaller we won't abandon the run as quick as JG does but even if we don't I expect Randle to get at least 3-4 games as starting rb when the inevitable injury hits DeMarco
"When you watch him play, you’re like, ‘Oh God, he’s going to kill somebody,’ and that’s what I like about the young man.” ~ Jerome Henderson on Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox
tantrix1969
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 92)

Previous

Return to Football Talk