250 buy in CBS commish league using leaguesafe need 1 owner - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

250 buy in CBS commish league using leaguesafe need 1 owner

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby fiedsfan09 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Winners get 1800, 725, 350
If any interest please email me at fiedsfan09@gmail i can have you added by tomorrow
League details below

The league works as follows:

1st Place will get $1800.
2nd Place will get $725
3rd Place will get $350.

Winnings will be paid within a week after the end of the fantasy season.

The draft is Sunday, August 19th at 12:00 PM.
Draft picks may be traded before this time.

Trading will not have a standard veto system due to the fact that no trades ever go through using that method. Instead, all trades will be sent to me immediately for final judgment. I will then post a message to the league in the group chat where people will comment on if they think the trade is fair or not for one day total. Majority rules, but the commissioner always has final say.

The add drop is not a traditional waiver system. It is a budget system in which you are given 100 points at the start. You can spend these points throughout the season on the free agents you think are worthy. Highest bidder gets the free agent off waivers. If these is a tie, it goes to the team with the lowest record.

Ties are recorded within this league.

The extra $13.33 that you have paid will be used to pay for the league on CBS which costs $160.

In order to determine the draft order, I will put 12 names into a hat and take a video of me choosing the order. I will then post it to facebook. If anyone wants to see the video I can email it to them.

I expect this to be an amazing season and good luck to all!
fiedsfan09
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby fiedsfan09 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Winners get 1800, 725, 350
If any interest please email me at fiedsfan09@gmail i can have you added by tomorrow
League details below

The league works as follows:

1st Place will get $1800.
2nd Place will get $725
3rd Place will get $350.

Winnings will be paid within a week after the end of the fantasy season.

The draft is Sunday, August 19th at 12:00 PM.
Draft picks may be traded before this time.

Trading will not have a standard veto system due to the fact that no trades ever go through using that method. Instead, all trades will be sent to me immediately for final judgment. I will then post a message to the league in the group chat where people will comment on if they think the trade is fair or not for one day total. Majority rules, but the commissioner always has final say.

The add drop is not a traditional waiver system. It is a budget system in which you are given 100 points at the start. You can spend these points throughout the season on the free agents you think are worthy. Highest bidder gets the free agent off waivers. If these is a tie, it goes to the team with the lowest record.

Ties are recorded within this league.

The extra $13.33 that you have paid will be used to pay for the league on CBS which costs $160.

In order to determine the draft order, I will put 12 names into a hat and take a video of me choosing the order. I will then post it to facebook. If anyone wants to see the video I can email it to them.

I expect this to be an amazing season and good luck to all!
fiedsfan09
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds