EXCEL spreadsheet full of draft prep info anyone???? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

EXCEL spreadsheet full of draft prep info anyone????

Moderator: Football Moderators

EXCEL spreadsheet full of draft prep info anyone????

Postby chris24ak » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Hello,

I am a 10 year player of fantasy football, and I have been very successful. Every year I create a set of rankings based on average projection rankings from multiple sources. This year I thought people may want these rankings too. I am trying to gauge peoples interest in purchasing a spreadsheet that includes projections from multiple sources, along with an average of these rankings. It would also include average auction values, along with a column of value based drafting numbers, to allow you to compare the 14th best wr, to the 14th best rb. Please reply to this ad to inquire, along with the date you would need the file by, and how much you are willing to pay for it, and your email address.

Thank you very much
chris24ak
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: EXCEL spreadsheet full of draft prep info anyone????

Postby TruNinerFan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:53 pm

I have no problem with a guy trying to make a buck, but I don't think you will sell alot of spreadsheets. There is free material all over the internet.

thanks to Franchise Fan for the sig!!!!!
TruNinerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 156)

Postby V » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Yeah no.

It takes an hour to build a decent spreadsheet for an auction draft (snake is even easier). Mine also has strength of schedule for determining good bye-week QB/RBs to target.
V
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:36 am

Agreed. Just on this website you have access to tons of information that is completely free. I thought about selling spreadsheets when I won my money league 4 or 5 years and 3 straight. That was 5 years ago when spreadsheets were not readily available. Since i have taken 2nd place 4 of the 5 times and 4th the other. In these days even the disenfranchised in my league know enough to search for a free cheat sheet.

I always create my own.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby kcwins » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:01 am

Not willing to pay anything for one. Fantasy football is my second job. Their is no off season. And I'll just leave it at that without going into an entire page as to why.
Signature removed for lack of payment
kcwins
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby chaguewood » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 am

Plus I believe there is a link to a pretty good spreadsheet floating around these forums for free already!
chaguewood
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby fantasycube » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:02 am

chaguewood wrote:Plus I believe there is a link to a pretty good spreadsheet floating around these forums for free already!

Got a link to that one you're referring to? Search isn't working well for me.

I've been working on these two Excel spreadsheets over the last six years of pooling and let them out to the wild today. They're 100% free. I used Yahoo! projections and 2011 historical stats. You can also customize it with your own league's scoring settings to get relevant fantasy point totals.

The website is FantasyCube , I'm a new user so I can't put a URL here but I hope this is appropriate.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!
fantasycube
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Irish Drunk » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:56 am

fantasycube wrote:
chaguewood wrote:Plus I believe there is a link to a pretty good spreadsheet floating around these forums for free already!

Got a link to that one you're referring to? Search isn't working well for me.

I've been working on these two Excel spreadsheets over the last six years of pooling and let them out to the wild today. They're 100% free. I used Yahoo! projections and 2011 historical stats. You can also customize it with your own league's scoring settings to get relevant fantasy point totals.

The website is FantasyCube , I'm a new user so I can't put a URL here but I hope this is appropriate.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Website is down as far as I can tell.

To the OP, I use football guys so not this season. But maybe next year. What would be the charge?
Trash Talkin Boozers League Champion 2008 & 2009, Super Bowl Champion 2010
Irish Drunk
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby fantasycube » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:08 am

Website hasn't been down awhile... check again?
fantasycube
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions