New IDP Dynasty League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New IDP Dynasty League

Moderator: Football Moderators

New IDP Dynasty League

Postby Drenalin423 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:33 pm

I am looking for active, long-term owners for a new IDP Dynasty league at ESPN. The league will have 12 teams split into 4 divisions and we will hold an auction draft at 6 p.m. (EST) on September 1st. Draft time and date is non-negotiable, simply because I find people are more likely to make a point of participating if it isn't constantly in flux. Here are some of the other highlights:

Rosters:
- Offense: 1 QB, 2 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, 1 WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K
- Defense: 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB, 3 DP
- Bench: 10 (+2 IR)

Scoring:
- I'll provide a link when you contact me, but elite defenders will score similarly to elite offensive players. You'll also get points for contributions in the return game.

Free Agency:
- We will utilize ESPN's free agent auction system, which will process free agent bids every day except Tuesday at 12 noon.

Schedule:
- 10 regular season matchups followed by 3 rounds of playoffs (including the championship round). There are no games during week 17 of the NFL season.

Draft:
- Auction budget has been increased from the ESPN default because of the large rosters. Based on an average of $12.50 per position, I have increased the total for our draft to $350.

Keepers:
This is a dynasty league, so we'll keep 24 of our 28 players each year. This leaves room for a short rookie/free agent draft every off-season.

I am recruiting here instead of at ESPN in an attempt to get more serious owners while we are on the ground level of this league. I don't need people who obsess about fantasy football (although that's fine too), just owners who will set their lineups, compete, trade, are responsive when contacted by the rest of the league, and who will stick with it.

If you are interested, please feel free to either pm me on here, email me at the adress provided below, or post your email address in the cbox on my league page.

zsnj8@goldmail.etsu.edu
Drenalin423
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds