SAFF Deluxe League (24 Owners) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

SAFF Deluxe League (24 Owners)

Moderator: Football Moderators

SAFF Deluxe League (24 Owners)

Postby SAFFcommish » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:31 am

Looking for owners to fill in my first year deluxe league. $50 pot entry (Depending on time of purchase the MFL service fee will be split accordingly). This is a deluxe league so its different then your ordinary league.

Looking for owners for a 24 franchise Deluxe (YEARLY REDRAFT) league $60 entry for its first year to see what everyone thinks (ANYONE IS INVITED):
The league is split into 2 conferences with 2 divisions per conference (AFC and NFC). Each conference has their own draft.

A NFL player can be on more than one fantasy roster at a time depending on conference.

That player can only be on one roster in each conference at any given time (i.e., Johnson can be on Team A’s roster and Team B’s roster at the same time, because they are in different conferences, but Johnson cannot be on Team A’s roster and Team C’s roster at the same time, because they are in the same conference).

Playoffs are separated as well into TWO combined brackets. Theirs a Championship bracket and a Consolation Bracket with 8 teams per bracket (4 per conference). You play to become eligible in one of the brackets. The championship bracket has a larger payout. Division winners of each conference are automatic championship bracket entries.

Payment made via LeagueSafe online so anyone you know across the world can join in:

$1,200 pot ($50 pot entry)
$600 Championship bracket winner
$250 for runner-up
$75 3rd place championship bracket

$100 Consolation bracket winner
$50 for runner-up
$25 3rd place consolation bracket

End-of-regular-season-payouts
$25 best regular season record
$25 most regular season point total
$25 highest weekly point total
$25 best all-play record

LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I AM LOOKING AT MAKING BOTH DRAFTS SLOW DRAFTS (8hrs per pick timer, uses email to notify you that your on the clock)

Contact me HERE. Be sure in the subject to put SAFF DELUXE LEAGUE
http://sundaysareforfootball.com/contact/
Last edited by SAFFcommish on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SAFFcommish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: SAFF Deluxe League (24 Owners)

Postby SAFFcommish » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 pm

bump
SAFFcommish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby SAFFcommish » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 am

bump
SAFFcommish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Samcro14 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 pm

You say $60 per team, 50 of which goes into the pot and 10 of which goes to pay for the league site, however, Deluxe leagues on MFL even if purchased after Aug 6th is only $180 and cheaper if you've already bought it. 24 teams x $10 = $240 minus the $180 MFL cost = $60. Where is this money going? To you? If you were using your own site I would say, ok no problem, but your using MFL.
Samcro14
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SAFFcommish » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Correct Samcro, My fault of course, I don't know if bad math of typo but you are right nonetheless. I have edited the original post, as well as the post on my personal website advertising it. Even so I can assure you that the price would have been evenly coordinated based on Deluxe league time of purchase. I don't plan on purchasing until I have a viable 23 owners.

No you are right samcro, I run multiple leagues and mixed up the pricing from MFL. It will be split evenly accordingly no worries with that.
My main concern is actually getting owners.

I apologize for the false calculation but by no means would I try and rip someone off. I'm a dedicated commissioner and love the aspect of running different types of leagues.

Again, I apologize.
SAFFcommish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby SAFFcommish » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 pm

I'll also add doesn't seem like alot of interest as it is. I'll take down the post if we get to close to the final week of august.
SAFFcommish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds