Group revival after 5 years off. Need 1- $50 Full Payout - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Group revival after 5 years off. Need 1- $50 Full Payout

Moderator: Football Moderators

Group revival after 5 years off. Need 1- $50 Full Payout

Postby BOOMBATZ » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 pm

This group started in 1992 and disbanded in 2007.

I looked to revive the group this year and we have 9 of the old timers. We have recruited two new players and need 1 more.

If you join this group, you will be competing against some of the most dedicated players I have ever played against.

We use to play for pride or a trophy but we graduated to a small money league this time.

The name of the group is The Exec's and the league name is NFL Exec's Only. We are hosting the league through the NFL.com site. Feel free to look it over. The league custom URL is: http://execsonly.league.fantasy.nfl.com

The live draft is Sunday 8/26 at 9PM EDT. Once full and fully paid the draft order will be randomized on the site to give each player some time to prepare for the draft.

$50 fee plus $2 for processing in Paypal. Payout $600 (total amount collected) $350 for champ, $150 for second and $50 each semi-final loser.

Contact me either through my main e-mail of boombatz@aol.com, or feel free to call on my cell (469-499-6305). First come first served. I promise you will never regret joining this group. The plan is to someday in the next couple years to meet in Las Vegas for one of the big dollar national leagues and while there, do a live and in person draft for this group. Come join dedicated players.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Vince F. (alias Boomer)
BOOMBATZ
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 41)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Group revival after 5 years off. Need 1- $50 Full Payout

Postby BOOMBATZ » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Bump
BOOMBATZ
Special Teams Staff