Dynamic dynasty league. Promise to have most creative rules - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Dynamic dynasty league. Promise to have most creative rules

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dynamic dynasty league. Promise to have most creative rules

Postby wildchild » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:44 am

Greetings,

I am looking for a experienced owner to take my last spot in my NFL DYNASTY LEAGUE.

I have 1 spot for $50 in a very creative fantasy fotball league.

A few highlights about this league

Auction draft, salaries, contracts for 10 players, players can hold out, Practice squad, home field advantage, Loyalty players, two defnsive players, head coach must select nfl team to represent.

The most unique aspect of my league is there is a $10 prize each week for example week 1 highest team points scored would win the $10. This money goes into your franchise fund and you can by homefield advantage points max 5, practice squad roster spots max 4, you can wager against your fellow players max $10 bet, and you can buy rookie players in real cash auctions. Each year you can assign a guy to the auction and if someone buys your player you win the real cash or you can spend the real cash to be the highest bidder on a rookie your going after.

Need to represent a real nfl team because this causes players to be loyal so if you draft them you pay the minimal salary increase when their contracts go up.

Teams taken
Bears
Packers
Vikings
Lions
Niners
Cardinals
Colts
Titans
Falcons
Rams
Patriots