20 Team Dynasty league... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

20 Team Dynasty league...

Moderator: Football Moderators

20 Team Dynasty league...

Postby Tturner1 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:46 am

....Hey guys/gals, I have started a 20 team dynasty keeper fantasy football league. We use MFL and we need 5 more owners to complete the league. Our league uses both offensive and defensive players. We have a salary cap, injured reserve spots, trades, contracts, A hard salary cap, Etc. most realistic fantasy league going. The owners in the league are very active and this is a knowledgable league. We draft on August 19, 2012 at 4Pm. We have a yearly owners fee of $5 and that pays for our site.

Non PPR, but we have a detailed and complex scoring system for both offensive and defensive players. Our dynasty allows us to keep 6. We have 30 roster spots with a 240 million salat cap. Salaries are based off of market values and can only be updated in the off-season. We do have a set of league by-laws and this is a new league so all owners start fresh.

If you love fantasy football let me know. I would like serious owners only please. Reply back and I can get your info. Your $5 fee does not have to bee immediately paid. It can be paid later using pay pal.

We do provide a Championship ring to the winner of the league.
Tturner1
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 20 Team Dynasty league...

Postby Tturner1 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:12 am

Oh yeah, one more thing, for anyone worried about the $5 fee. You can join the league first and look around before paying. It is also paid by pay-pal so it is secure. I am also willing to give you my cell number so you know I am legit. The fee only covers the cost of our site on MFl.
Tturner1
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby TheLeagueChamp » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:40 am

I would like to join if there are any spots left. Please let me know!
TheLeagueChamp
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 6)

Postby Tturner1 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 am

I do have a spot available. We draft this Sunday. I just need an email address and name and I can send an invite.

My email is:
Tattedupcop@yahoo.c0m
Tturner1
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby tycobb00 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:31 am

Im interested in joining. Do you have any spots left? If so send me an email to adkinsj65yahoo . com
tycobb00
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 5)

Return to Classifieds