1 Spot Open: 12-Team Dynasty - $30 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

1 Spot Open: 12-Team Dynasty - $30

Moderator: Football Moderators

1 Spot Open: 12-Team Dynasty - $30

Postby Slayer Rules » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:12 pm

This league began as a redraft but shifted to Dynasty as of last year's draft.

I have 1 opening available for a team whose owner did not pay their fee by the deadline. Each of the remaining 11 owners submitted their fee by the deadline and are ready to go.

If you accept membership in this league you inherit this owner's keeper-eligible players and can set your keeper declarations as you see fit, change the team name, etc. This league expanded to 12 teams (from 10 last year) so there are 2 owners who are starting fresh (no keeper-eligible players) - you may choose to go that route as well.

If you accept membership in this league you will pick 4th in the draft.

The deadline for keeper declarations is Aug 30 - the day before our draft.

League Fee: $30, which is due upon your acceptance of membership. League fee must be submitted via PayPal.

Payout structure:

3rd Place: $40
2nd Place: $100
1st Place: $220

I created this league and have been the commish during its existence. This league is entering its 8th year.

I also commish a redraft football league (entering its 13th year), a redraft roto baseball league (2 yrs running) and a redraft H2H baseball league (my first year as commish) (4 leagues total). I've been a commish in 25 Yahoo Leagues over the past 10+ years.

Draft time/date: Fri Aug 31 8:30pm PDT. Standard, 15 round draft. 1:30 per pick.

Draft order for 2012 was set at the end of last year, and draft order for each successive year is set at the end of the preceding year.

The draft is completely structured with all keeper declarations - we're ready to go. Any keeper declarations you make for this team will be incorporated into the draft immediately.

As mentioned, new teams will participate in all 15 rounds of the draft (no keepers to declare) - unless you are able to trade picks for players between now and draft time.

Players selected beginning with the 6th round are Keeper-Eligible the following year. 1 Waiver pick is allowed per year as a Keeper, for the price of a 7th rd pick.

Keepers can be kept forever, for 1 successively higher pick each year; once that keeper reaches #1 pick status you must surrender your #1 pick each year forward that you decide to keep that player. If you have 2 Keeper Eligible players that cost the same (e.g. 2 Keepers worth 3rd round picks) you will need to surrender that designated pick plus the next highest pick (e.g. surrender a #2 and #3 for 2 Keepers worth 3rd round picks). And so on if you have 3, 4, etc players with the same cost.

If you accept membership in this league the League Keeper Policy will be forwarded to you, which contains all of the specifics.

Keeper-Eligible players maintain their original Keeper Status (draft pick value) if they are traded.

Non-Keeper-Eligible players (players selected within the top 5 rounds of the this year's draft) may be added (if dropped) to assist with the current season but may not be kept for the following year as a Waiver Keeper.

No Can't Cut List.

Trades of Keepers and draft picks are allowed until Aug 30th (the keeper declaration deadline).

All trades are commish review and are typically processed the same day. Collusion is the only standard for disallowing trades, and that is a very difficult standard to prove. I have yet to reject a trade as a commish. I have a Deputy commish - who has served in that capacity in this league for 7 years - to review my trades.

No max moves
No max trades
Trade deadline: November 16, 2012
Waivers: Rolling List initially set by the 2012 draft order. The owner with the 12th pick will begin the season with #1 Waiver priority.
Waiver time: 1 Day
Waivers Lock: Sunday through Tuesday
Playoffs: top 4 teams qualify
Playoff Weeks: 15 and 16
Eliminated teams locked during playoffs. Any waiver players acquired during the playoffs are NOT Keeper-Eligible.

Rosters: QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR-RB-TE (flex)/TE/K/DEF/IR (1)/6 Bench
Fractional Scoring - Yes, to the hundredths
Negative Scoring: Yes
NON-PPR

Passing:
0 pts/attempt
1pt/30 yds
6pts/TD
-2 pts/INT

Rushing:
0pts/attempt
1 pt/10 yds