Rate My Team .....100% WHIR (as always) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate My Team .....100% WHIR (as always)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate My Team .....100% WHIR (as always)

Postby Fasteddy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Please Rate my Team on a scale of 1 (=worst) to 10 (=best)
I'm in a 12 Team, Non-PPR, Std Scoring, 1 RB/WR Flex

I drafted from position 5 and would have taken either Rogers or Brady as available as #1!

Player Position Rnd Drafted

Rodgers, Aaron QB 1

Bradshaw, Ahmad RB 3
Jackson, Steven RB 2
Ridley, Stevan RB 4
Smith, Kevin RB 7
Williams, Ryan RB 9

Harvin, Percy WR 5
Brown, Antonio WR 6
Smith, Torrey WR 8
Moore, Denarius WR 10
Britt, Kenny WR 14

Tamme, Jacob TE 11
Bryant, Matt K 12
Packers DST 13

Thanks, in advance... reply with your topic number and I'll WHIR!
If you love something, let it go....
If it loves you, it will come back to you...
If it doesn't come back to you...
You can always hunt it down and kill it....
Fasteddy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate My Team .....100% WHIR (as always)

Postby NYG1119 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Your team is pretty solid.

QB = Rodgers (QB Score = obviously a 10/10)

RB = As a Giants fan, Bradshaw is scary cause he tends to always get hurt, Steven Jackson is solid, you just have to hope STL can score more than last year's atrocious offense. Kevin Smith is a nice pick cause he will most likely be the week 1 starter, and Ridley might be helpful as the season goes on (RB score = 8/10)

WR = Harvin is great but watch those migraines!!!, so him as you #1 is risky, I love Antonio Brown so you should be fine there. Torrey got hurt so when he comes back he should be decent. Britt will probably get suspended + the knee problems, and I'm not too sold on Denarius Moore but we shall see. Great upside guys but their is a lot of risk and limited depth with Britt's status unknown. (WR Score = 6.5/10)

TE = I got Tamme myself and he is gonna be my starter. I'm a little worried that he might not end up being as great as I want him too, but he is Peyton's security blanket, so he's should be pretty decent. (TE Score = 7/10)

K = Bryant is also my kicker, he is a very good option (K Score = 8.5/10)

DEF = Packers D was bad last year, hopefully they improve (DEF Score = 6/10)

Overall = 8/10, Any team with Rodgers should be decent. I like the RB corps, even though I am a little skeptical on the Rams offense and Bradshaw's health. I would of liked to have seen at least a veteran WR on your roster, but if these young guys with upside start it up, then you should easily be a playoff team.

My Team
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=515092
NYG1119
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Rate My Team .....100% WHIR (as always)

Postby Fufynono » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 pm

I agree mostly with what he said. Obviously Rodgers is a no brainer, I like your running backs as well and think Steven Jackson should have a good year with Jeff Fisher coaching and probably running a more conservative offensive scheme as well. Your WRs do have a lot of upside and I'm big on Antonio Brown and Torrey Smith as well. Jacob Tamme already has familiarity with Manning from the Colts and that should help him get more targets while he works out the kinks with his new receivers. Overall I think it's a solid team and if the upside players actually perform well could be a really great team.

My team:
viewtopic.php?t=515163
Fufynono
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)

Return to Roster Ratings