New $300 12-Tm Auction Dynasty FFL! *Full* - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New $300 12-Tm Auction Dynasty FFL! *Full*

Moderator: Football Moderators

New $300 12-Tm Auction Dynasty FFL! *Full*

Postby dmarcel2nd » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Hello to all who may be interested!

Just started my second league, a Brand New $300 12 Team Auction Dynasty League!!

-League Ran using Myfantasyleague.com
-Online Auction Draft Monday September 3rd 6:00 pm cst (Using ESPN for the auction)
-League Fee secured and paid out using Leaguesafe.com
-Bonus Scoring, Simple Contracts, 23 man roster, 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1RB-WR Flex/1WR-TE Flex/1K/1Def and $100 deposit towards next season league.
-100% Payout + Trophy for League Champion From Commish

-$500 Of League fees added to the Dynasty Jackpot yearly. The winner of the Jackpot is the first team to win three league championships, or the team with the highest dynasty rating after year 10.

- League well organized and well ran (References from similar 16 Team league I run, and link to 16 Team league website available upon request)
- This league is for people interested in an active and LONG TERM Dynasty league. If you are a one and done, or don’t plan to communicate with league via our FB group this league is not for you!

-For Complete Rules Please Visit:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id ... AZm0ec2U6w

If you are interested in a spot, or have any questions E-Mail Me at: dmarcel2nd@gmail.com
Don’t hesitate! Last year 16 Team leagued filled quickly!!!

-Derrick
Last edited by dmarcel2nd on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
dmarcel2nd
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: New $300 12-Team Auction Dynasty League! With a little t

Postby dmarcel2nd » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Only 1 day in and we already have a few owners excited and on board in this built to last dynasty. Check out the link above for the rules and let me know if this may be the auction dynasty league for you! Dmarcel2nd@gmail.com
dmarcel2nd
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: New $300 12-Team Auction Dynasty League! With a little t

Postby dmarcel2nd » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Already half way there!! Take a second, check out the link to the rules... Looking for an organized fun fantasy challenge in a dynasty league designed to last? This may be the one for you!! If this league interest you shoot me an E-Mail with any comments or questions!

-Derrick
dmarcel2nd
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: New $300 12-Tm Auction Dynasty FFL! *2 spots left*

Postby dmarcel2nd » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:19 am

Down to our last 2 spots available!! Check out the rules in the link and if this is the Dynasty league for you contact me at dmarcel2nd@gmail.com
dmarcel2nd
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: New $300 12-Tm Auction Dynasty FFL! *2 spots left*

Postby dmarcel2nd » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:40 pm

This potential fun, exciting, challenging, built to last dynasty still has two spots left!

Things are coming together well and the design of the site is almost done (You can check it out at http://www12.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/76041 ).

Read the rules in the link on the opening post. If you are interested shoot me an E-Mail at dmarcel2nd@gmail.com
dmarcel2nd
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: New $300 12-Tm Auction Dynasty FFL! *1 spot left*

Postby dmarcel2nd » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Down to one lone spot remaining. Got a good group of guys dedicated to a long term dynasty. Check out the rules and if you like it, shoot me an E-Mail at Dmarcel2nd@gmail.com letting me know you are interested in the final spot.
dmarcel2nd
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds