PPR League First Rd Pick HELP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

PPR League First Rd Pick HELP

Moderator: Football Moderators

PPR League First Rd Pick HELP

Postby Shotgun12 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi Guys,

I am in a 10 team PPR Keeper League. I have the 5th overall pick in Round 1. I have narrowed it down to 3 options:

Chris Johnson
Aaron Rodgers
Larry Fitzgerald

I feel like Chris Johnson is a risk/reward.... but aren't all RBs? Aaron is the best QB but do I use a first round pick on a QB? Larry Fitz might be the safest pick but there is so much depth at WR that if I pass up on CJ, I'll wind up with possibly really crappy RBs..... Which one of these guys will take my team to the fantasy playoffs??????!!!!!!

Thanks !!!!!!!!!

Shottie
Shotgun12
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: PPR League First Rd Pick HELP

Postby spread eagles » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Aaron Rodgers will not be there...if he smile while drafting him. In a 10 Teamer you will most likely be in the playoffs because of that pick.
spread eagles
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 25)

Re: PPR League First Rd Pick HELP

Postby Shotgun12 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:49 pm

spread eagles wrote:Aaron Rodgers will not be there...if he smile while drafting him. In a 10 Teamer you will most likely be in the playoffs because of that pick.

Thanks for the feedback bro. I envision the first 4 picks being Arian, Rice, Calvin Johnson, & LeSean McCoy..... If one of these guys falls to me at pick 5 then that is good (I think!). But if Rodgers is available I will draft him like you said.... If Rodgers does get drafted like you predict, would you suggest a QB like Brees or Brady over any of the other skill players I mentioned with your first round pick in PPR?

Thanks a lot for all your help... This is really a conundrum for me!!!

Shottie
Shotgun12
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions