"League of Leagues" looking for Owner - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

"League of Leagues" looking for Owner

Moderator: Football Moderators

"League of Leagues" looking for Owner

Postby uncfan1986 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:38 pm

I run a "League of Leagues" on CBS sports that features 6 leagues, 2 each from football, basketball, and baseball. The leagues feature 6 varying formats intended to capture many of the more popular nuances of fantasy sports. Each league features individual prizes as well as overall prizes based on a points system that awards a variety of accomplishments in each league. Overall, the purpose of the league is to challenge owners in a multitude of formats and to award the owners that consistently compete throughout the leagues.

Right now, I have at least 1 spot to fill, maybe 2. Both sets of teams were among the best in the league last year and the owners are only being replaced due to some irreconcilable differences. Nonetheless, there is generally a lot of parity in the league.

I can provide plenty of additional information about the leagues but I want to point out a few things that will be immediately relevant.

- League fees are $25 overall plus $50 per league. The new owner(s) will need to pay $75 immediately plus another $50 prior to the start of the 2nd football draft. The remaining payments will be due as the other seasons begin.
- The 2 football leagues consist of a dynasty league with IDPs and a total redraft league. The dynasty league will have a rookie/free agent draft that will begin as soon as the spots are filled. The redraft league will draft as soon as the first draft ends.
- Any owner that joins needs to be active and committed. Obviously, with 6 total leagues, there is a certain level of commitment involved. Because there is certainly an emphasis on competition, this is a league for experienced, active and dedicated owners.

If you would like additional information, including our league constitution and information on the available team(s), please e-mail me at mbhleagues@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Brad
uncfan1986
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: "League of Leagues" looking for Owner

Postby uncfan1986 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Bump.
uncfan1986
Cheerleader
Cheerleader