Antonio Cromartie in an IDP league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Antonio Cromartie in an IDP league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Antonio Cromartie in an IDP league

Postby BurritoBoy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:08 am

What do y'all think of a speculative add of this guy? Say this offensive threat thing is legitimate, do you think he gets a dual position listing (in Yahoo! Ronde Barber is already listed at CB/S). Not dropping any of my starting DBs for the guy, but if he gets maybe a couple passes a game, add that to his normal stats. It could give you something nobody else has. I'm not hurting for either DBs or WRs. I don't think his stats offensively will be anything impressive, but you never know. Thoughts?
BurritoBoy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Antonio Cromartie in an IDP league

Postby Jason497 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:57 am

Maybe in a PPR you could bump him up a tiny bit. He wasn't roster-worthy outside of return yardage leagues last year anyway and I doubt he sees more than a couple snaps a game in the Cro-Package. I suppose if you have an extra roster spot at the bottom of your bench he's flier worthy.

I actually got an email from someone trying to trade for him in an IDP league I am in. I have no clue what to ask for him, I wasn't planning on keeping him so I'd probably give him away for peanuts, think I'll just ask the guy what he'd be willing to give.
Jason497
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 41)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions