Keeper Dilema...Calling All Football Guru's (WHIR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Keeper Dilema...Calling All Football Guru's (WHIR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Keeper Dilema...Calling All Football Guru's (WHIR)

Postby etl1692 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks for all of the feedback gentleman.... It seems this is what I will do......

Keepers:
Jason Pierre-Paul - Round 16 (Love the Value)
Fred Jackson - Round 13 (Scared a little.... Old, and on the Bills, will he have the same success as last year? But round 13 aint bad!)

This is where I have no idea who to keep... It seems Most are on Roddy and Romo
Roddy White - Round 2 or Tony Romo - round 4 ?????????????? Thats my biggest concern.

Note: I actually only get to keep one IDP. Also If I keep Roddy White and Fred Jackson, which I'm leaning to. I will probably then draft RB 1st round, then WR/RB combo round 3 and 4, with a QB round 4 or 5.... Does that sound somewhat right? Which is why I'am leaning Roddy and not Romo
etl1692
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 42)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Keeper Dilema...Calling All Football Guru's (WHIR)

Postby BurritoBoy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 pm

etl1692 wrote:Thanks for all of the feedback gentleman.... It seems this is what I will do......

Keepers:
Jason Pierre-Paul - Round 16 (Love the Value)
Fred Jackson - Round 13 (Scared a little.... Old, and on the Bills, will he have the same success as last year? But round 13 aint bad!)

This is where I have no idea who to keep... It seems Most are on Roddy and Romo
Roddy White - Round 2 or Tony Romo - round 4 ?????????????? Thats my biggest concern.

Note: I actually only get to keep one IDP. Also If I keep Roddy White and Fred Jackson, which I'm leaning to. I will probably then draft RB 1st round, then WR/RB combo round 3 and 4, with a QB round 4 or 5.... Does that sound somewhat right? Which is why I'am leaning Roddy and not Romo

I like your strategy. White to me is still a potential top 5 WR even with Julio Jones. QBs are available in rounds 5 and 6 that are on Romo's level if not better. Approaching the draft in that way while having FJax would give you 3 high quality RBs and 2 stud WRs after 4 rounds. Great building blocks.

viewtopic.php?t=515759
BurritoBoy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions