$60 PPR ladder league. Almost $3k in prizes! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$60 PPR ladder league. Almost $3k in prizes!

Moderator: Football Moderators

$60 PPR ladder league. Almost $3k in prizes!

Postby danielgreen091 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm

I am starting a 48 team $60 dollar ladder league. It will consist of 4 conferences that draft and operate completely independently of each other. Basically each conference is a 12 team PPR redraft league. The top four teams from each conference will be promoted to a higher conference (higher payouts) and the bottom four teams will be demoted a lower conference at the end of each season. I am looking at conducting the drafts either the weekend before the season starts or early in that same week.

I decided to do this on short notice so if we are unable to get 48 teams together this year we will roll with two or three conferences and fill up the others next season.

Here is the league bylaws(scroll all the way to the bottom). I am still working on them so there will be changes
http://football.myfantasyleague.com/201 ... 75427&O=26

League Homepage
http://www.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/75427#

I will be glad to answer any questions. Message me or email me at Danielgreen091@gmail.com if you are interested.
Last edited by danielgreen091 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
danielgreen091
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: $60 PPR ladder league. Almost $3k in prizes!

Postby danielgreen091 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 pm

The first year will be run as 4 individual leagues to determine the conference make-ups for the following year. The top 12 teams from this year will make up the top conference, etc.
danielgreen091
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds