Looking for 1 more Competitive Owner - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for 1 more Competitive Owner

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for 1 more Competitive Owner

Postby kyle_w2007 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 pm

I have one spot open in 3 leagues. I have one spot open in a 2nd yr keeper which drafts on 26th 7:45. 1 spot in 12 non keeper 25th 7:30. 1 spot in 14 nonkeeper 26th 9:45 pm Eastern times. it is a .5 ppr league. Qb, 2rb,2wr,1rb/wr/te, te, k, def. I had 9+ teams return in every league from last year. I run top notch free leagues. Looking for 1 more solid owner to round out each league. Please email me if you are interested. kyle_w2007@yahoo.com
kyle_w2007
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Looking for 1 more Competitive Owner

Postby Stuart318 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:24 am

I’m the commissioner of another league but my league is kind of similar. If you find yourself with a wait list would you be kind enough to send those people my direction.
Demonstrative of My Sundays (ID# 154340), we’re drafting on 8/27 at 7:30 CST. It’s free too. The rules are pretty standard, head-to-head, snake draft, waivers, non-keeper and non-IDP. We’re just looking for committed, enthusiastic and mature managers.
Stuart318
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby kyle_w2007 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:36 am

sometimes those owners are hard to come by. lol. I started commishing all my leagues about 5-6 years ago. I probably have 15-20 owners that have been in some of my leagues for 4-5 years. I get about 80-90% return rate, but there is always that 1 or 2 that never come back.
kyle_w2007
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Stuart318 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:56 pm

I started my own league because I was looking for active owners, like everyone else is doing. An active owner can pay attention to football and set their line-up, but wheeling and dealing isn’t necessarily a component because some people have a way of being a little nostalgic about certain players or willing to wait a bit for a big day. I also was fed-up with behavior issues. I want fantasy sports to be fun, well maybe the not winning part sometimes isn’t always fun. But I do not appreciate emails that have more misspellings that correct spellings, all caps, no capitalized proper nouns, and my least favorite are individuals who communicated solely in the form of expletives. If you find yourself with a wait list, maybe you know an individual who would be a good fit.
Stuart318
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby kyle_w2007 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 pm

I still have one opening in the keeper and one in the non keeper 12 team. In the keeper you would daft 5th and keep 2 players from a list of guys such as AP, miles austin, gore, decker, julio jones, carson palmer.
kyle_w2007
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds