Looking to fill two free, semi-casual leagues... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking to fill two free, semi-casual leagues...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking to fill two free, semi-casual leagues...

Postby So-Tex » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Hey all!

I'm a first-time poster here at the football side of the Cafe, but I frequent the basketball side regularly, going under the handle of So-Tex. I'm looking to fill two free, semi-casual leagues which draft next weekend. I say semi-casual because the majority of players are Fantasy Basketball types (some from the Cafe's Basketball forum) who are basically looking for something to do before basketball season ramps up. But we're all still competitive, and will remain so throughout the season, so don't think these are just throwaway leagues once Basketball opens up. ;-)

Also note that these two leagues originated over at the Busersports forum (the namesake comes from the owner of the forum, Matt Buser of Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball fame :-D ). But just to be clear, this isn't a solicitation for new members or anything like that. You won't have to sign up for anything or become a member of our forum just to play in these leagues. And forum mods, please let me know if I'm violating any rules or "codes of conduct", as I mean no disrespect to your forum in any way, shape, or form. Just want to fill a couple of casual/competitive leagues is all. ;-D

So, enough of the essay...here are the details for each league:

League No.1 is Busersports PPR, needing 3 managers to fill this league. Draft time is Wed Aug 29 8:00pm CDT. Pretty much standard yahoo defaults for this one including ppr defaults from Yahoo. 1 QB, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 flex (W/R/T), 1 K, 1 DEF, 6 BN. League ID is 90328 - pw is busersports.

League No. 2 is Busersports Points League, needing 9 to fill this league. Not to drop names, or that it would mean anything, but Matt Buser himself is in this league, and asked for some unique settings just to spice things up - 2 QBs, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 flex (W/R/T), 1 DEF, and ONLY 3 BN players. And yes, NO KICKERS!!! Draft time is Thu Aug 30 8:00pm CDT. League ID is 90340 - pw is busersports.

If you have any questions regarding either of these two leagues, you can pm me here at the Cafe - again, my handle is So-Tex - and I'll get back with you asap!

Looking forward to seeing some of you jump in - and looking forward to another year of fantasy football/basketball! ;-D
So-Tex
Monday Morning Quarterback

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Classifieds