Auction Draft results - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Auction Draft results

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Auction Draft results

Postby redbeard86 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:28 pm

QBs are great, Vick can get injured but you have Ryan as backup which i love as a starting QB this year.

i worry about DMC and his injury but if healthy a big boost. Value of Doug Martin is FANTASTIC! I like Donald Brown and Hillis.

WRs are great and i love TE depth.

I really love this team especially as a 12 team
redbeard86
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby slim4MVP » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 am

If you get Stafford I would trade Vick for another RB before he gets hurt. His trade value may have dropped a bit with his potential rib injury tonight but thats exactly why u would want to trade him. Hernandez for 3!!!!! That blows my mind that he slid that far!!! Nice job there. Send ur question to @fantasyauction, they will give u expert advise too. They only do auction stuff...only guys on the web that do...also have a podcast called fantasy football auctioneer. Great stuff.....Good luck with ur team. Ur one more good RB away from a really dominant squad.
slim4MVP
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby BurritoBoy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:53 pm

slim4MVP wrote:If you get Stafford I would trade Vick for another RB before he gets hurt. His trade value may have dropped a bit with his potential rib injury tonight but thats exactly why u would want to trade him. Hernandez for 3!!!!! That blows my mind that he slid that far!!! Nice job there. Send ur question to @fantasyauction, they will give u expert advise too. They only do auction stuff...only guys on the web that do...also have a podcast called fantasy football auctioneer. Great stuff.....Good luck with ur team. Ur one more good RB away from a really dominant squad.

The trade has been accepted. I send over Ryan/Hernandez/Meachem and I get Stafford/Cook/Little. I was wanting to trade Vick away for exactly the injury reasons. But now that I have Stafford, I'm looking around trying to trade Vick for upgrades at RB and a more reliable backup QB. Best FA options are Ponder and Locker :-P

That's exactly why I still had $13 left over on the kicker, I had budgeted money for certain players, but then I got Martin/Brown/Hernandez for $10, though I was prepared to spend more on those 3 guys.

One guy has MJD/Shady but Dalton is his QB. He's my next target if he'll part with either cheaply. Thanks again guys.
BurritoBoy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 12)

Postby amarlls » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Looks pretty good for being absent for that part of draft. I agree you can use both Hernandez and graham depending on matchups and other players in your flex

Please help
viewtopic.php?t=515861
amarlls
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slim4MVP » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Trade Vick for RB and pick up Locker!! How many games r u gonna need a backup QB. Build a very strong starting lineup now!! U can't plan for injuries so dont sweat Stafford going down
slim4MVP
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions