Rotowire cheat sheet problem - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Rotowire cheat sheet problem

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rotowire cheat sheet problem

Postby Talos » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:48 pm

I downloaded the Rotowire Ipad draft app, which I assume works the same as their PC version. After inputting my league's settings, I got dollar amounts that seemed very low for a 14team $220 budget. In addition, they had kicker values as high as $13, with more than 10 over $1.

I'm assuming the kit is broken and is simply assigning a dollar amount based on points? In which case high kickers are falling line with mid tier offensive players? If so, the app doesn't work and I would advise staying away.

I also tried the NFL draft app - different issue, it doesn't even provide $ amounts based on your league settings

Anyone have any suggestions on something worth getting, Ipad or PC, that would allow IDP & auction?

thanks
Talos
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Rotowire cheat sheet problem

Postby slim4MVP » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:04 am

Dude go to @fantasyauction on twitter and in their profile they have a link to their website. Or you can search for Fantasy Football Auctioneer on facebook. They specialize in only auction drafting. They have values and tiers that would be helpful. Nor sure about 14 team stuff but i know they have 12 team and then you can simply adjust for yourself using the inflation formula. It's really not that complicated. Good luck.
slim4MVP
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions