100-199 yard receiving game (REY100) 1 200+ yard receiving game (REY200) 3

I GET:
WR-AJ.Green

HE GETS:
TE-J.Graham

My Roster Depth
QB-M.Stafford/M.Sanchez/J.Locker/J.Skelton
RB-A.Peterson/S.Greene/D.Martin/B.Tate/R.Jennings/M.Leshoure
WR-L.Fitzgerald/Julio Jones/P.Harvin/D.Amendola/K.Wright/M.Floyd(ARZ)
TE-R.Gronkowski/J.Graham/K.Rudolph

I feel with Gronkowski as my horse at (TE) I can move Graham and Rudolph has great upside to fall ack on.....plus I love my big 3 WR but then there is a big drop off with 2 rookies on my bench would like to get one more WR in the stable. With Green/Fitz/Julio/Percy locked up in a keeper I should be set for years....

I know a lot might think to get a RB for Graham but there are none available only offer so far is WR-Green and someone offered RB-Murray, but I like Green more potential stud.

THOUGHTS? Leave a link
Last edited by VIKINGFAN on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VIKINGFAN
Head Coach
Head Coach

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: J.Graham For AJ.Green (WHIR)

Postby dblj9911 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Wow, your teams stacked for a 14 team league. I think if you can't get Green you hold on to Graham and wait for someone to get desperate, a injury a few loses to start the season and you'll get much more. Good luck.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=515815
dblj9911
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 75)

Postby Chibears » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Man oh man...how in the world did you end up with both stud TE's??
QB - Mathew Stafford
RB - Doug Martin, Trent Richardson, Steven Jackson, Chris Ivory, Reggie Bush, Lamar Miller
WR - Dez Bryant, Larry Fitzgerald, Randall Cobb, Dwayne Bowe, DeSean Jackson, Alshon Jeffery
TE - Jimmy Graham
K - Phil Dawson
D/ST - Seahawks
Chibears
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 8)

Postby SameSongNDance » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:43 pm

It's a keeper league guys, calm down lol. I wouldn't do it. If anything I'd look to unload Gronk because he can't realistically reach those TD totals again this year. Every TE who has ever reached double digit TDs in a year has regressed the following year, it's impossible to sustain. I believe Graham outscores Gronk this year. You're allowed to start two TE's and you have arguably the two best in the league. See if you can move Gronk instead? BTW, this isn't PPR right.
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby VIKINGFAN » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Chibears wrote:Man oh man...how in the world did you end up with both stud TE's??

Lie stated before its a keeper, had high hopes for Graham in 2011, so I drafted him back then....
VIKINGFAN
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby VIKINGFAN » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 pm

SameSongNDance wrote:It's a keeper league guys, calm down lol. I wouldn't do it. If anything I'd look to unload Gronk because he can't realistically reach those TD totals again this year. Every TE who has ever reached double digit TDs in a year has regressed the following year, it's impossible to sustain. I believe Graham outscores Gronk this year. You're allowed to start two TE's and you have arguably the two best in the league. See if you can move Gronk instead? BTW, this isn't PPR right.

I'm getting better offers for Graham, yes I don't believe Gronkowski will put up 2011 totals again but he's still a freak.....you don't think I can use the Upgrade at WR?
VIKINGFAN
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby SameSongNDance » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 pm

VIKINGFAN wrote:
SameSongNDance wrote:It's a keeper league guys, calm down lol. I wouldn't do it. If anything I'd look to unload Gronk because he can't realistically reach those TD totals again this year. Every TE who has ever reached double digit TDs in a year has regressed the following year, it's impossible to sustain. I believe Graham outscores Gronk this year. You're allowed to start two TE's and you have arguably the two best in the league. See if you can move Gronk instead? BTW, this isn't PPR right.

I'm getting better offers for Graham, yes I don't believe Gronkowski will put up 2011 totals again but he's still a freak.....you don't think I can use the Upgrade at WR?

Seeing as how you can start 5WR, I think you do. If this isn't PPR, I like Green even more. I'm just saying to move Gronk instead of Graham for Green.
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby VIKINGFAN » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 pm

SameSongNDance wrote:
VIKINGFAN wrote:

Seeing as how you can start 5WR, I think you do. If this isn't PPR, I like Green even more. I'm just saying to move Gronk instead of Graham for Green.

League stats for receivers
Receiving
Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 1 Each reception (REC) 1
TD Reception (RETD) 6 2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2
VIKINGFAN
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby SameSongNDance » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:07 pm

So it is 1PPR..even if Green does improve on last years totals you HAVE to like a guy who grabbed 99 passes more. That's really the deal breaker for me. Green is a deep threat, Graham is a safety valve plus much more. Just as a point of reference, on average, in PPR leagues, Green is taken a full round (2.12) later than Graham (1.12).
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby ftandiama » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:40 am

VIKINGFAN wrote:14 team league ESPN head to head keeper league

We start the following weekly
1-QB 2-RB 3-WR 1-TE 1-RB/WR 1-WR/TE 1-FLEX

League receiving stats:
Receiving
Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 1 Each reception (REC) 1
TD Reception (RETD) 6 2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2

I GET:
WR-AJ.Green

HE GETS:
TE-J.Graham

My Roster Depth
QB-M.Stafford/M.Sanchez/J.Locker/J.Skelton
RB-A.Peterson/S.Greene/D.Martin/B.Tate/R.Jennings/M.Leshoure
WR-L.Fitzgerald/Julio Jones/P.Harvin/D.Amendola/K.Wright/M.Floyd(ARZ)
TE-R.Gronkowski/J.Graham/K.Rudolph

I feel with Gronkowski as my horse at (TE) I can move Graham and Rudolph has great upside to fall ack on.....plus I love my big 3 WR but then there is a big drop off with 2 rookies on my bench would like to get one more WR in the stable. With Green/Fitz/Julio/Percy locked up in a keeper I should be set for years....

I know a lot might think to get a RB for Graham but there are none available only offer so far is WR-Green and someone offered RB-Murray, but I like Green more potential stud.

THOUGHTS? Leave a link

IF you can pull this trade off, I say DO IT! You already have Gronk to lean on for your TE and a receiving core of Fitz, Julio, and AJ, you won't find 3 better WRs on any fantasy team.

please help me out with mine:
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=515830
ftandiama
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Next

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions