J.Graham For AJ.Green (WHIR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

J.Graham For AJ.Green (WHIR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: J.Graham For AJ.Green (WHIR)

Postby skones » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:11 am

This is an easy pass for me. I think Graham outperforms Green this season, and seeing as how you can plug him in at your TE/WR slot, that serves Green's potential would be purpose right there. If I'm moving Graham, I'm looking for a better receiver than Green. Graham might be a borderline first round talent. I think Green belongs somewhere in the third round.

You won't be hurting at all in a league that deep with Fitzgerald, Jones, Harvin, and Amendola in your stable. If you're set on moving Graham or Gronk, I'd look for another RB. You might be in a lot of trouble there this season with the uncertainty around Peterson and the lack of production Greene has shown thus far in his career.
skones
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby monkiesatemybaby » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 am

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm thinking Murray might not be too much of a reach. Yeah, you can start Gronk and Graham, which in a ppr is pretty awesome, but that means you have who at RB2? Greene? Tate is a nice flex option, and Martin MIGHT save you, but thats a big if. Plus do we know for sure what AP is going to do even if he does play week one? I think Id like this:

RB AP/Murray WR Fitz/Jones/Amendola flex Tate/Harvin TE Gronk

better than this:

RB AP/Greene WR Fitz/Jones/Green flex Tate/Graham TE Gronk

Just my opinion, but I think I'd feel safer with lineup #1. Obviously Green is a more appealing option than Amendola but AP with another ? at RB makes me nervous
sig by abrunn11 da bomb
Believe it or not...the choice is yours
monkiesatemybaby
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SameSongNDance » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 pm

In PPR Amendola is a sneaky play this year. He showed that Bradford and him are on the same page and you can do far far worse for your WR4. I'm really down on Murray due to the injury history. He couldn't stay healthy in college and he couldn't stay healthy in his first season in the NFL. I'd keep Graham over both options.
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions