Keeper League Question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Keeper League Question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Keeper League Question

Postby lurchdr » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:59 am

Little bit of a different league , you can keep 2 or 3 guys each year. If you keep 3 you lose your first round pick. You can only keep a player for two years SO this is a year for me coming off a championship where i have to give Rice and Rodgers back.

Obviously this sucks, so my keepers are Calvin Johnson(nice) and Ahamd Bradshaw(gross). and I have the last pick becasue i won. If your not confused yet just trying to figure out what i should target with my first round pick,

for RBs I project guys like Ryan Mathews , Sproles, Trent Richardson, Fred Jackson , Charles , AP or Steven Jackson to be available.

for WRs possibly Julio Jones(I like him there but not sure hell make it) , Brandon Marshall, Harvin, Colston, Jordy, Steve Smith, Thomas.

good QBs are kept so we start with Vick, Romo, Peyton so i dont think im gong there.

I know its a mess but any opinion would be great if you can decipher all this shit. thanks guys
lurchdr
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Keeper League Question

Postby jtys17 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 am

Julio Jones of course looks promising, esp in a 2yr keeper situation.

I'm also a fan of taking the gamble on AP if he's there - if he's back to form he's a steal here. The most i think about it, the more i'd be taking him here. With 3 keepers you won't see talent of his level very often (same goes for JJones)

I don't think Vick is as bad of a choice as you are making it out to be, but I don't know if i'd take him there either.

Here's mine: viewtopic.php?t=515845
jtys17
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions