12 teams, 10th pick,(not happy) WHIR!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 teams, 10th pick,(not happy) WHIR!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 teams, 10th pick,(not happy) WHIR!!

Postby Dirty T » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:49 pm

QB's- Rivers(SD),Smith(SF) RB's- Forte(CHI),Lynch(SEA),Ingram(NO),Hunter(SF),Thomas(MIA)
WR's- Moss(SF),Johnson(BUF),Nicks(NYG),Meachem(SD),Rice(SEA),Quick(STL),Jones(GB),Branch(NE)
TE's-Davis(WSH),Bennett(NYG) DEF-Bears K-Gould

it is a three keeper league so alot of the best players were not available!!
Last edited by Dirty T on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dirty T
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 teams, 10th pick,(not happy) WHIR

Postby RC7112 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 pm

I like Forte/Lunch but not much else after that at RB - Johnson & Nicks is a pretty good duo at WR and Rice has a lot of potential...not a whole lot of depth after that. Davis will be a pretty good at TE...but yeah, looks a little thin across the board - might be able to hold your own in the beginning of the season, but unless there's some extraordinary production from Thomas, Jones, etc - the bye weeks might be tough.

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=515911

Dirty T wrote:QB's- Rivers(SD),Smith(SF) RB's- Forte(CHI),Lynch(SEA),Ingram(NO),Hunter(SF),Thomas(MIA)
WR's- Moss(SF),Johnson(BUF),Nicks(NYG),Meachem(SD),Rice(SEA),Quick(STL),Jones(GB),Branch(NE)
TE's-Davis(WSH),Bennett(NYG) DEF-Bears K-Gould
RC7112
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 18)

Postby JEA2880 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Reminds me of my PPR team - just had a $100 auction and ended up with Forte, Davis, and Nicks but also got Vick, Roddy White and Wes Welker. My RB issues are more magnified as my current #2 RB is LaGarrette Blount! I like Thomas at RB and was pissed when he got taken 1 pick before me at the end.

Overall, I think you'll be alright if Rivers can be more consistent than last year and Lynch maintains his production.
JEA2880
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ShaneDav122 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm just not a real big fan of Rivers or Lynch (at least for the first half of the season). I like Moss as a late round gamble...after all he is Randy Moss haha. I think Forte is due for a HUGE year.

viewtopic.php?t=515979
ShaneDav122
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: 12 teams, 10th pick,(not happy) WHIR!

Postby Cuffs » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Well, the upside is you'll get to keep Hunter after this season. IMO he's a guy you'll be thrilled to have next year.

Lynch was awesome last year...can't even believe it. If he can come close to that, Forte/Lynch is a great core.

If Nicks can stay healthy, he could easily be a top 3 WR. When he plays, he's that awesome. With a little luck Nicks/Johnson/Meachem could wind up a pretty solid WR lineup.
Cuffs
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 35)

Re: 12 teams, 10th pick,(not happy) WHIR!

Postby gimpybunter » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:12 pm

I think that is solid. I think Rivers just had a down year last year and is due to bounce back. Forte should beast. Not a championship team but should be really competitive.
gimpybunter
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Roster Ratings