Currently 11/12 -- Need 1 Owner -- $150 / PPR / Dynasty - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Currently 11/12 -- Need 1 Owner -- $150 / PPR / Dynasty

Moderator: Football Moderators

Currently 11/12 -- Need 1 Owner -- $150 / PPR / Dynasty

Postby Herold47 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:43 am

We are an established 12-team league dynasty league (this is year one dynasty - open player pool) that lost a couple long-time owners due to a dispute over dynasty (they prefer redraft). We are currently sitting at 11 of 12 teams and are looking for a competitive owner to take over the last spot. Here is a brief summary of the key rules / payouts / etc:

Yahoo League / 12 Teams

Draft is August 26th @ 6:30pm PST

$150 buy-in

Payments are sent to commissioner via Paypal or Check

-I realize this may seem a bit unorthodox in today's "Leaguesafe" world but the majority of this league knows each other in reality and thus we never worried about an alternative banking system. (Granted, most LeagueSafe systems I've been a part of the commissioner still has ultimate authority of where funds go.)

Payouts:
1st - $1000 + Trophy
2nd - $450
3rd - $150

Bonuses:

Four ($50) bonuses for the following feats:

-Highest weekly posted score during the regular season (i.e. Team X has a 200 point week, and no other team exceeds that mark in any given week the rest of the year... Player X gets the bonus)
-Best regular season record
-Top scoring defense at regular season's end
-Highest score by an individual player during the regular season (i.e. Player X puts up a 52 point game, and no other player exceeds that number during any week throughout the regular season)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An engraved trophy to the winner will be sent upon winning the league. It will be the winner's responsibility to ship it back to the Commish next year during the regular season. (Cheesy photos with the trophy will be encouraged... think - NHL Stanley Cup abuse)

PPR (.75 points per reception)
4 keepers (must pick 4 keepers before next year's draft)
QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,WR,TE,Flex (W/R/T), K, Team DEF
All TD's are 6 points

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to let me know.

-Chris
aka GreenMan's Fury
Herold47
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds