Need advice for first keeper auction draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Need advice for first keeper auction draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need advice for first keeper auction draft

Postby falcones » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Basically, my friends and I decided to do a keeper league this year. 12 teams, head to head. Auction style draft, everyone has 200 dollars to spend. Some things to keep in mind:

Keeper terms:
"Keep up to four players per season; keep any player for up to four years; anyone you drafted in 2010 can be kept for an extra $10 in 2011, then you have the right to sign them for TWO extra years for $15 more (Year 3) and another $5 (Year 4). But you have to decide after Year 2 whether you're giving him two more years or letting him go."

Other relevant things:
1. We play with an Offensive Player slot, so 90% of the time this is filled with a QB, so it's essentially a 2 QB league. Overall it's 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 OP, 1 D/ST, 1 K
2. Standard ESPN scoring

Everyone is available. I've seen 2012 keeper league rankings, but there isn't much information about auction values and I guess I'm wondering how the 2 QB thing should affect the value of someone like Andrew Luck and other young players.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Go Falcones!
falcones
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions