$5 weekly NFL pick 'em office style pool:100% weekly payouts - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$5 weekly NFL pick 'em office style pool:100% weekly payouts

Moderator: Football Moderators

$5 weekly NFL pick 'em office style pool:100% weekly payouts

Postby AlienAlias » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Hello all... I did this last year with a group of friends, and I decided to do the same in an "open for all" fashion. I commish 5 FFL's, and will run this NFL office style pool. Anyone worried about legal stuff, don't be, because fantasy football and office style pools are exempt and completely legal. It is incredibly simple: Pick each weeks NFL winner. Best record on picking that weeks NFL games will win the entire pot... Monday night game is the tie-breaker. I Would do Leaguesafe, but they only distribute funds at the end of the fantasy year, so it's not an option. Because it is only $5, most should be comfortable with Paypal. We only had 8-12 players on a weekly basis last year, and I would love to get 20+ players so that weekly winnings are no less than $100.

If you would like to play, e-mail me at millerpete82@yahoo.com, and I will send you the pool invite and password etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Constitution (aka rules) are as follows:

This is an NFL "pick em" pool where one winner will be awarded all funds for 1st place, on a weekly basis, with the Monday night game being a tiebreaker based on prediction of total points. This is a straight-up "pick 'em" game for every NFL game in a given week, and not "against the spread". In the rare case of a tie after the Monday night tiebreaker, funds will be split 50/50. You can only win $ if you pay the $5 per the guidelines below.

To be considered "in" the pool and eligible as a winner, you must have paid your dues of $5 via Paypal, prior to the first game of the week. Weekly dues MUST be sent via "gift", because any other method of payment charges fees of .35 to .50 cents which is too much for a $5 fee.

You also must have your picks submitted before the 1st game of the week. If funds are paid even one minute into the start of the NFL week, your funds will be forfeited and this is a zero tolerance rule for the sake of consistency and fairness. The Paypal payment address is (*will be sent upon acceptance to the league). If you win, you must e-mail the commissioner your Paypal address to confirm winnings, and your cash will be sent by Paypal within 48 hours.

Most usual deadline for PICKS will be Thursday, one hour before the start of the Thursday night game (CBSSPORTS rule, not mine). PAYMENT must be anytime before the 1st game of the week. If you pay and don't get picks in on time, your week will be forfeited and funds donated to the pot for the winner. If you make picks and don't pay, you can not win anything.

Winnings will be paid to the pool winner via Paypal, before commencement of the 1st game of the following week. Payments are assured and guaranteed by commissioner and this is 100% legal based on the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006.

10 paid players equals $50 to the winner. 80 paid players equals $400 paid to the winner, and so on. Any player can have no more than 2 paid entries for any given week. Only up to the first two paid entries will count, and beyond that a single player will have the "over-entries" omitted from standings and funds donated to the pot. The commissioner will not pay any fees out of pocket, so winning will be paid 100% in full, less any fees incurred from Paypal transactions. Winners have 1 week from the last NFL game of the week in which they won to claim their winnings.
AlienAlias
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds