C'Mon Man! League has 1 spot open for... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

C'Mon Man! League has 1 spot open for...

Moderator: Football Moderators

C'Mon Man! League has 1 spot open for...

Postby Jayfo1317 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:36 pm

...a player that knows what the hell they are doing.

Im looking for one replacement owner who is fun, dedicated and interested in talking smack and trades all season long in a long running, mouthy, very tough PPR H2H league. Draft is next Sunday, Sept. 2nd at 12:30 EST. Payment of $135 is due before the draft. All 15 have already paid...just need 1 more for an unexpected opening. Great, talented fun league. Most guys know their stuff and always ready to talk some trash or negotiate a trade for hours on end...even if it never results in an actual deal. If you're a huge fantasy fan and feel like you're more interested and more knowlegable than everyone else in your league and wish you could find a league where you can get up at 2am and talk fantasy...then this is the league for you.

Deets:

Established 16 year old league on NFL.com.
16 teams, 4 divisions, 2 conferences
H2H points, PPR
Live online draft, non-keeper, snake, redraft every year
$135 per team, paid via league safe
4 division winners and 4 wildcard teams make playoffs
Weekly top scorer payout

I want owners who are on the site daily and enjoy talking trades and football all the time.

Email me if you're interested to the point you'd like the full rules in a Word doc or if you'd like additional info.

And also please let me know your experience level and a little bit about yourself.

Thanks,

Jay Estes
Kettering, Ohio
Jay-estes@att.net
Jayfo1317
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds