Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

3rd overall pick, opinions??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 3rd overall pick, opinions??

Postby drhanl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 pm

SameSongNDance wrote:
drhanl wrote:
SameSongNDance wrote:
There's literally zero value in taking Rodgers at 3. You are predicting him to finish #1. If he finishes any lower than that you were mistaken and he CAN'T finish any higher than that can he? Also, advising someone to grab MJD as their #1RB on the comeback is super risky right now.

I'm just giving you my opinion. and, if all you have to do is argue about who gives better fantasy football advice, you might need to get a life. maybe talk to a girl every now and again, maybe walk outside smell some fresh air. maybe go on a hike. fishing?

Team 2 in my draft yesterday took rogers.

His team:

Rodgers
R. Mathews
F. Gore
L. Fitzgerald
M. Colston
J. Stewart

Was ranked top draft by the yahoo projections. just an fyi

Lol I was just explaining to you why you can't label a first rounder a "value pick". Also, no one who would advise someone to rely on MJD as their RB1 at this point should be giving fantasy advice, sorry. Good job trying to take it to a personal level though.

Remember that a week from now when MJD is signed, and puts up top 5 RB numbers again, for about the 4th straight year.
drhanl
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 65)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 3rd overall pick, opinions??

Postby SameSongNDance » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 pm

drhanl wrote:
SameSongNDance wrote:
drhanl wrote:

I'm just giving you my opinion. and, if all you have to do is argue about who gives better fantasy football advice, you might need to get a life. maybe talk to a girl every now and again, maybe walk outside smell some fresh air. maybe go on a hike. fishing?

Team 2 in my draft yesterday took rogers.

His team:

Rodgers
R. Mathews
F. Gore
L. Fitzgerald
M. Colston
J. Stewart

Was ranked top draft by the yahoo projections. just an fyi

Lol I was just explaining to you why you can't label a first rounder a "value pick". Also, no one who would advise someone to rely on MJD as their RB1 at this point should be giving fantasy advice, sorry. Good job trying to take it to a personal level though.

Remember that a week from now when MJD is signed, and puts up top 5 RB numbers again, for about the 4th straight year.

Vito Stellino of the Florida Times Union agrees that Maurice Jones-Drew now appears likely to miss regular season games.
Jaguars GM Gene Smith adamantly replied "no" Wednesday when asked whether Jones-Drew would be traded, and owner Shad Khan is fully supporting his general manager. Although Jones-Drew has forfeited over $1 million in training camp fines, weekly game checks will hit him hard. He's owed over $260,000 per week.

Looking good so far, looking good.
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions