feel like I have some holes. Please help. whir - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

feel like I have some holes. Please help. whir

Moderator: Football Moderators

feel like I have some holes. Please help. whir

Postby wyld stallions » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 pm

I know I need a kicker or D but I didn't expect Matthews to fall to me in the second.

12 team, 2 Keeper league (one must be a rookie on your bench by week 3), ppr, h2h, 6pts/all tds, 1/30yrds passing, 1/10yrds rushing/receiving, 3 pts bonus for 300passing yrds/100rushing yrds/ 100 receiving yrds.

My team:
QB: E Manning, Romo
RB: Foster, Murray, Matthews, Tate
WR: Harvin, D Jackson, Washington, Little, Bess, Quick, Simpson,
TE: Graham, Fleeny
K:
D:
wyld stallions
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: feel like I have some holes. Please help. whir

Postby Lightzout36 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:51 am

I really like your RB's, if Matthews come back to form you will be absolutely LOADED at RB.

I think you will be consistent at the QB. Might be a bit of a head ache trying to decide who to start each week though. I would suggest trying to move one of them to pick up another good WR? Just a thought? If you can pull it off, try to grab Luck or Fitzpatrick off the WW.

I love Harvin this year and I think D Jackson will bounce back. I also really like Little and Simpson (once he returns from suspension).

Is the Foster owner loaded at WR? Maybe he might want to trade for Tate (just throwing some options out there).

Just the WW for Kendall Wright and drop Bess for him if he is available. Also, look for Amendola and drop Quick if you can grab him.

I hope that helps some.

Check mine out:
viewtopic.php?t=516299
Lightzout36
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings