RB: Marshawn Lynch(2)
WR/TE: Julio Jones(3)
WR/TE: Percy Harvin(4)
WR/TE: Pierre Garcon(7)
RB/WR: Reggie Bush(6)
K: Rob Bironas(16)
D/ST: Ravens(15)

Bench
WR/TE: Darrius Heyward-Bey(8), Greg Little(11), Brandon LaFell(12), Brent Celek(13)
RB: Ryan Williams(10), Ronnie Brown(14)
QB: RG III(9)

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the end result. There were a few guys that drafted 2 QBs in the first few rounds, Two guys that started off with 3 WRs. All that stupid stuff probly made me the most solid team at RB which is way to shallow this year to not be getting at least 1 in the first 2 rounds...and if one of them goes down I'm probly just gonna start 2 RB and 4 WR if my backups arnt getting enough carries
rdrnnr04
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 Team, Pick 4

Postby mnViking » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:16 am

Like your starting RB, but WR going to be the wildcard for you..... Matty Ice doesn't put up huge fantasy numbers and going to be interesting what happens to Harvin in MN with Ponder this year and in ATL wtih Jones who should dominate.... Good news is Garcon or Heyward-Bey could also have good years with the QB situations they have.

Good Luck! Check out my post and let me know what you thin viewtopic.php?t=516332k;
mnViking
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: 12 Team, Pick 4

Postby RexRules » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:40 am

Looks like a well put together team to me. WR could be a little bit risky, but I love the potential that they all have.

Matt Ryan or RG3 - I would bet that between them you should be competitive against everyone except the top three (Rodgers, Brady, Brees). I expect consistent numbers from Ryan all year and a couple of big games from RG3, just need to pick your spots right.

viewtopic.php?t=516333
RexRules
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 12)

Return to Roster Ratings