Pick 6, 12 Team NPPR League; WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Pick 6, 12 Team NPPR League; WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pick 6, 12 Team NPPR League; WHIR

Postby mnViking » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:09 am

Had draft last night in 12 team, non-PPR league, 6pts any TD and must have QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K & D (includes special teams); interested in reactions for my team...could trade Schaub to someone for upgrades elsewhere;

QB: Eli Manning, Matt Schaub
RB: Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Donald Brown, Roy Helu, Toby Gerhart
WR: Andre Johnson, Jeremy Macklin, D. Thomas (Denver), Randy Moss
TE: Kellen Winslow Jr
K; Jason Hanson
D; JETS

Interested in any feedback.... Good Luck to Everyone FF2012~~!
mnViking
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pick 6, 12 Team NPPR League; WHIR

Postby mnViking » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 am

Anyone out there? WHIR!
mnViking
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby diablo99 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:48 am

Thanks for checking out my team.

Qb:

You have 2 solid qbs who should put up good numbers for you.

RB:

Rice is a stud. AP is a question mark at this point but if he returns to form you will be solid.
Brown is gonna get all the carries so could have a good year. Good depth as well.

Wr:

Andre could still be a number 1 if he stays healthy. MacLaine I'm scared of just because desean has that chance to come back and be the number 1.
Thomas could have a breakout year if peyton returns to form. Moss I'm not high on. You should try to add some depth.

Te:

Kellen might be a tough guy to get points with in Seattle. Try and pick up someone like Kyle Rudolph.

Good luck
“You be the Magic Man, and I’ll be El Diablo.” “What’s that mean?” “I think it’s spanish for fighting chicken.”
diablo99
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 19)

Postby BigBlue21 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Had draft last night in 12 team, non-PPR league, 6pts any TD and must have QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K & D (includes special teams); interested in reactions for my team...could trade Schaub to someone for upgrades elsewhere;

QB: Eli Manning - I believe he's a Top 10 fantasy QB--and could be even better at this season as he's only worked with the Cruz/Nicks combo for a season or two. Matt Schaub - Yeah I would trade him for a WR or cut Helu and trade him for a RB3/4.
RB: Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Donald Brown, Roy Helu, Toby Gerhart - WOW on your RBs. Ray Rice and AP is going to be huge for you. Love the handcuff on Gehart (I did the same thing in my keeper league with AP/Gehart). I think any Redskins RB should be avoided at all costs--so nah on Helu. Donald Brown is mediocre and doesn't have much of an o-line to keep him injury free in Indy.
WR: Andre Johnson, Jeremy Macklin, D. Thomas (Denver), Randy Moss- Andre Johnson when healthy is a top fantasy WR. Good pick. Maclin is due for a rebound season but the QB situation with Vick worries me with his careless pocket presence causing injuries. Thomas in Den. should be a good option for Peyton to throw to downfield, but Decker is the better of the two options in Denver. Randy Moss is a risk/reward pick as there are a lot of receiving options in San Fran (Manningham, Crabtree, Davis, Hunter, Gore, James, Ginn). Will be competing for catches with some tough competition.
TE: Kellen Winslow Jr - I consider him a falling fantasy TE this season. He just cannot get his game together and there are a lot of other TEs I would have looked at it (was Kyle Rudolph available?)
K; Jason Hanson - Solid kicker who will see a lot of XPs and some FG time.
D; JETS - Really think the offense is going to keep this D on the field so much that they won't have good fantasy numbers this season.
BigBlue21
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby ThreatLevelMidnight » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Solid foundation but I agree on WR and TE... a few off the radar options like Kyle Rudolph but others out there as well. I have concerns about Andre Johnson this year and if he starts off well consider trading him while his value is high
ThreatLevelMidnight
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby MAXIMIS » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Eli is decent QB. Always puts up good numbers so solid. Schaub excellent back up. U may have a match/play option with these two.
Like two top WR's not sold on Decker yet... think U could use a little more depth here.
RB: I don't know how you stole Rice at 6 but ... NICE!!! ... AP looks to be fine and great value there if 100% good handcuff with Gerhart just in case. Brown underrated , will put up solid numbers consistently. Helu i think will frustrate you being in a crazy redskin backfield but he's bench fodder likely anyways.
TE: I think U have a little sleeper here and people are not considering Russell Wilson winning the QB job. He should make K2's numbers look solid so U are probably fine. If he puts nothing up in first two games then U can panic. Watch the WW for standout TE's there's always one or two to snag. Good Kicker and D.
----overall very nice. Thanks for your opinion with mine.
MAXIMIS
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 8)

Return to Roster Ratings