Please give opinons - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Please give opinons

Moderator: Football Moderators

Please give opinons

Postby mrtexansfan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:26 am

Had an interesting draft, 12 team league standard scoring with a w/t and a w/r flex spots. Not real happy with depth but drafting at the 12th spot what ya gonna do.

Qb M Stafford
Rb A Peterson
Rb S Jackson
Wr W Welker
Wr R wayne
Te O Daniels
W/T R Meachem
W/R J Stewart
K J Kasay
DEF Houston
Bn A Luck
Bn T Gerhart
Bn T Young
Bn R Jennings
Bn J Best
mrtexansfan
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Please give opinons

Postby BigBlue21 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:38 am

Love Stafford, AP and Steve Jacks. I think SJ will have a healthy season--he's due for some consistency. AP will bounce back quickly. On to your WRs, I really don't like Welker in a year where I think there are a lot of options for Brady to dish the ball out too---I'm personally staying away from Pats weapons outside of Gronk and Lloyd. I think Wayne will have a solid season with Luck at the helm, that could be a special connection this season with no one for Luck to throw to. I like Owen Daniels, obviously we know he is capable of Top 10 TE stats. Meachem is poised for a big year with Rivers---Rivers is hungry to bounce back and could be a 5000 yd QB this season and Meachem will see a lot of those yards. Jonathan Stewart is always a gamble, I'm personally staying away from everyone on that team outside of Smith and Newton. Kasay is solid. Houston D REAL solid. Luck, Gehart and Young are all great---I handcuffed Gehart in a keeper league I drafted in yesterday along with AP--good move god forbid AP gets hurt. Luck should be a great backup for you and could even become an effective trading piece down the road if someone wants to overpay. Young is a solid option for Stafford to throw too. I don't care much for RJennings or Best, there both in a crowded backfield (MJD will be back shortly) and Best in particular is very injury prone. Good luck.
BigBlue21
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Please give opinons

Postby diablo99 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:56 am

Thanks for checking out my team.

You are all set a qb and if luck does well you could trade him for some depth.

RB:

Ap if he returns to form could really help you out. However, he is coming back from an acl so it's still up in the air. Sjax is always pretty consistent. You def could use more depth

Wr:

This is def your weak spot.

Welker drops a notch because it isn't a ppr league.
Wayne's production is based solely on what his rookie qb can do. This makes him scary.
Meachum is unproven as a number 1
Love Titus

Good luck
“You be the Magic Man, and I’ll be El Diablo.” “What’s that mean?” “I think it’s spanish for fighting chicken.”
diablo99
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 19)

Return to Roster Ratings