Drafted 4th in a 12 teamer ... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Drafted 4th in a 12 teamer ...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Drafted 4th in a 12 teamer ...

Postby BriGuy13 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Drafted 4th in a 12 teamer. Start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 D 1 K. Must draft 2 QB 4 RB 4 WR 2 TE 2 D 2 K

Decided to go QB in the first, which I never do. Was really happy to get a stud like Brady and still get decent talent at RB and WR. Murray could be solid and hopefully Charles returns to form without Hillis taking too many carries. Nicks and Harvin in the 4th/5th you really can wait on WRs this year the pool is so deep. Decided to punt on TE and go with two sleepers.

How do you guys rate the squad? I think the team can be competitive and it has good bench depth in case of injuries.

QB Brady
RB Murray
RB Charles
WR Nicks
WR Harvin
TE Tamme
D Bears
K Nugent

Bench
QB Freeman
RB Green-Ellis
RB Kevin Smith
WR Decker
WR Jeffery
TE Cook
D Atlanta
K Suisham
BriGuy13
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Drafted 4th in a 12 teamer ...

Postby WastelandENT » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 am

QB: Brady is an elite QB and I love having elite QB's on my team, but with the 4th pick were you not able to get Rodgers or Brees? I would have preferred one of them, but the difference will be very minimal (if any) and wont cost you any wins.

RB: Charles is a solid RB1 and Murray can be a very good RB2 but I am just not too high on taking anyone from Dallas they always seem to under perform in my opinion.

WR: Nicks is a good WR1 and Harvin should be s solid WR2 if he stays healthy and gets targeted enough, which he should.

TE: Tamme is a little bit of a risk I would rather have a guy like Aaron Hernandez or Jermichael Finley.

D: the Bears should have a solid D this year so I like that pickup

K: Nugent is a good kicker and I wouldn't be surprised if you actually get a few wins because your kicker has 2 or 3 more points than your opponent.

Overall: B+

Rate mine? http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=516449
WastelandENT
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Drafted 4th in a 12 teamer ...

Postby gsnts725 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:35 am

Your team definitely can be competitive. How'd you get Brady/Murray/Charles plus Nicks/Harvin on the same team. God damn that's a really strong team. Your bench is decent with the Law Firm and Decker. I can live with Tamme as TE because of the strong QB/RB/WR's you have. B+/A- for me.

Please rate mine if you can: viewtopic.php?t=516386
gsnts725
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 24)

Return to Roster Ratings