12-team PPR (6th pick) - How did I do? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12-team PPR (6th pick) - How did I do? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 12-team PPR (6th pick) - How did I do? WHIR

Postby GeneralTsou » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:07 pm

mbry429 wrote:I don't think Luck will be a top 10 QB like you are predicting, I could see him finishing in the top 15 though - if you think the rest of your team is good enough to win the league, then go for it..I, personally, would make a trade for E. Manning, Roethlisberger, Cutler - any of them are better options and are all quite readily available you say

I'm not saying he'll be a top 10 QB. I just think the difference between the 7th best QB and 15th best QB may only be 2-3 pts a game. I didn't want to reach for a QB. I may be able to get a Jay Cutler without having to trade any players. One owner has Eli Manning, Big Ben, and Cutler. I am convincing him that having 3 QBs with only 5 bench spots is a waste. He'll likely drop one of Cutler or Big Ben. According to Rotoworld's projections (I trust Rotoworld over ESPN, NFL, and Yahoo) Big Ben is projected to score only 5 more total points than Luck. I know they are just projections but I don't think trading a valuable skill position player for someone's backup QB is worth it.
12-team PPR

QB: Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick
RB: Jamaal Charles, Darren Sproles, Knowshon Moreno, Montee Ball
WR: Jordy Nelson, Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, Cecil Shorts, Justin Blackmon
TE: Martellus Bennett
K: Mason Crosby
D/ST: Cleveland
GeneralTsou
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Roster Ratings