10 Tm Keeper League; How did I do? WHIR!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 Tm Keeper League; How did I do? WHIR!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 10 Tm Keeper League; How did I do? WHIR!!

Postby WastelandENT » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Thanks for rating mine!

QB: Cam should put up good enough numbers for you to win with, but I personally like having elite QB's on my team. (Rodgers,Brady,Brees)

RB: Your depth here is amazing and you definitely have enough depth to look at making a move with one of them, I would wait until midway into the season when one team desperately needs a RB and then you can get way more than face value for a RB. Also unlike everyone else, I think MJD is a great pick he performs well season after season and I see no reason that he won't this year. I also believe MJD will settle his dispute before week 1

WR: I love your starters at this position. I am not sold on your depth at this position though, if Fitz, White, or AJ go down I don't think your backups can replace their production.

TE: I think that Finley is solid and should do well this year, especially in the offense he is in.

D: You have the best defense in the league so no concern here.

Overall: A- I think if you move a RB later in the season for a top tier QB then your team would be an A+
WastelandENT
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Roster Ratings