Yahoo says I will go 9-5 WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Yahoo says I will go 9-5 WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo says I will go 9-5 WHIR

Postby Emerald8h » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 am

Hey, yahoo winner league standard 10 team, non PPR....yahoo predicts a 4th place regular season finish with a playoff berth according to their new projections....of course I hate their rankings but o well, WHIR

QB Brady
WR A.J. Green, Antonio Brown, Demaryius Thomas
RB MJD, Doug Martin
TE Gates
K Hartley
DEF Buff.

BN Law Firm, Hillis, Garcon, Rashad Jennings, Isaac Redman, Daniel Thomas

Two notes,
One, I didnt really want any part of MJD but I pretty much felt like I needed to take him at the end of round 3.
Two, Jacquizz Rodgers, Ryan Williams, Alfred Morris, Toby Gerhart, and CJ Spiller are all on waivers....wouldn not use a waiver on any of them but if they hit FA I am thinking of dropping both Redman, and Daniel Thomas.....any opinions??
Emerald8h
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo says I will go 9-5 WHIR

Postby snowstomper » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 am

I ended up much like you taking a risk on MJD, but got him much later in the rounds. If he does return, which IMO he will, you'll definitely have a solid team.

I'm pretty high and Ryan Williams and have been following him pretty closely. He'll start out sharing some carries with Wells, but I think within the first few weeks you'll see the number of carries shift more in Wiliams' direction. The Cards are pretty high on him, and see him as their starter for the future. IMO...I'd drop Thomas. He's going to be fighting for carries with Bush all season and will see no more that 6-8 carries a game.

Help me out, and check out my draft results!
viewtopic.php?t=516458
snowstomper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yahoo says I will go 9-5 WHIR

Postby Emerald8h » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Bump
Emerald8h
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball