10 team keeper league, whir - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 team keeper league, whir

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 team keeper league, whir

Postby nightfox422 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 am

10 team ppr, 4 pts for passing TDs, standard scoring otherwise.

QB: Vick
RB: Ray Rice (round 1 keeper)
RB: Steven Jackson
WR: Wes Welker ( round 4 keeper)
WR: Eric Decker
WR: Jeremy Maclin
Flex: Donald Brown
TE: Hernandez
K: Bailey
D: buffalo

Bench:
Kevin Smith ( round 16 keeper)
Deangelo williams (drafted in 13th about 5 minutes after watching Stewart get carted off last night)
Michael Crabtree
Mike Williams
Andrew Luck
Kyle Rudolph
nightfox422
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10 team keeper league, whir

Postby Brady82 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Solid set of starters. And you have some people with big potential on the bench. Should go far this year!! :-)
Brady82
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Postby mcmbpd » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:12 am

I like your team, you definitely drafted some guys with potentially big upside...my only problem is that along with that possibility comes the potential for them to break your season as well. Vick and Jackson are great players, no doubt about it, but they are both injury prone and if you loose them you'll be counting on one of your unproven backups. I'm a big Ray Rice fan and an even bigger Ravens fan. I think Ray will have a decent year...but all the talk around here is that Flacco is going to have his biggest year ever with the Ravens passing alot more this year. Throw in the fact that Flacco wants to get a new contract done and that means a hell of alot of Joe Flacco dropping back to pass. Ray will get his, but not at the rate that he has in the past. Rays contract isalso done, he's got his money. But we'll see I guess. Thanks for your help with mine.
mcmbpd
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mizou » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:18 am

I'd put your starters up against almost any other team here. Very well done with your keepers and drafting.

Only real weakness I see is QB.. Vick is probably going to get hurt again, and when he does, are you comfortable with Andrew Luck as your starter for 2, 3, 6 games? It's a 10-teamer, so you can potentially grab a guy like Dalton or Flacco off the wire, but it'd be something I'd look into if I had Vick.

Not too hot on Crabtree, but for bench potential guys, it's all your own tastes. I like it.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=516644
Mizou
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 7)

Postby nightfox422 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 am

yeah, I dont really like vick either, but he was there in round 7 and guys like ryan and eli were gone already, so i figured he was a good value and picked him there. I am hoping that he does well at least the first half of the season, or long enough for me to see how Luck is going to work out. If he is playing well and still healthy in week 8, he goes on the trade block
nightfox422
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafeholic

Return to Roster Ratings