How The H***L Did I Get This Team!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

How The H***L Did I Get This Team!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

How The H***L Did I Get This Team!!!

Postby fairbjosh » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 pm

llman
Last edited by fairbjosh on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fairbjosh
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: How The H***L Did I Get This Team!!!

Postby blazed118 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Good team for a 12-team league. Very good depth at RB. McFadden is amazing while healthy, and if he can somehow manage to stay healthy for the full season, he will compete for being the top fantasy RB. I like Doug Martin this year, and depending on Mendenhall's recovery, Isaac Redman could end up being a nice little sleeper this year.

I think Rivers will have a great bounce-back season. He is a proven QB, and too good to have another season like last year. Denaryius Thomas has a ton of upside with Manning behind the helm in Denver. If the stars align there in Denver, he could be a solid WR1. If not, you may need to make some moves to shore up WR, which I see as your teams only glaring weakness. I'm of the mindset that even though he's getting old, Reggie Wayne has much more upside with Luck tossing to him. I'm not saying that he'll return to elite status, or anywhere close, but I think he could put up drastically better numbers than a lot of wideouts going ahead of him in the late rounds. Very good value for a late round flier.

Help with mine? http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=516215
blazed118
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings