Any suggestions after drafting yesterday? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Any suggestions after drafting yesterday? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Any suggestions after drafting yesterday? WHIR

Postby SameSongNDance » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:19 pm

pman555 wrote:
SameSongNDance wrote:
pman555 wrote:
Thanks for the advice!
Do you have any RB recommendations that are likely to be available?

Can you list the RBs on your WW? I'll find you someone ;-D.

Cool, thanks! And let me know who you think I should drop...Burleson, I assume.

Shane Vereen, Bernard Scott, Tim Hightower, LaMichael James, Jonathan Dwyer, Jason Snelling, Le'Ron McClain, Evan Royster, Kendall Hunter, Leon Washington, Rashard Mendenhall, Delone Carter.

Hunter is your guy. I wrote a sleeper article on here somewhere but I'm fully expecting him to out score Gore by years end. He's been the best runner in the pre season by a mile.

ESPN.com's Mike Sando confirms RB Kendall Hunter "has enjoyed a tremendous camp" and will play a significant role this season.

Beat writer Matt Maiocco believes the 49ers will find a way to get the ball in rookie LaMichael James' hands a handful of times per game, but notes that Hunter is still the second-best back on the roster. If Frank Gore misses extended time due to injury this season, the play-making Hunter is a lock for RB2 value even with James and Brandon Jacobs in the backfield.

Coach Jim Harbaugh believes RB Kendall Hunter "really has a chance to have a big year."
"I think just his instincts, his vision, both have improved," Harbaugh said. "It just seems the feel, the experience is there and in tremendous shape, very strong, running with a lot of confidence." Hunter compiled 668 yards on 128 touches in an impressive rookie season. It's reasonable to suggest he could flirt with 900 yards this year as the 49ers look to rest Frank Gore's legs for the stretch run.

Also, yeah, I'd drop Nate. He has some appeal as a WR4 in PPR but relatively no upside.
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Any suggestions after drafting yesterday? WHIR

Postby pman555 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:24 pm

SameSongNDance wrote:
pman555 wrote:
SameSongNDance wrote:
Can you list the RBs on your WW? I'll find you someone ;-D.

Cool, thanks! And let me know who you think I should drop...Burleson, I assume.

Shane Vereen, Bernard Scott, Tim Hightower, LaMichael James, Jonathan Dwyer, Jason Snelling, Le'Ron McClain, Evan Royster, Kendall Hunter, Leon Washington, Rashard Mendenhall, Delone Carter.

Hunter is your guy. I wrote a sleeper article on here somewhere but I'm fully expecting him to out score Gore by years end. He's been the best runner in the pre season by a mile.

ESPN.com's Mike Sando confirms RB Kendall Hunter "has enjoyed a tremendous camp" and will play a significant role this season.

Beat writer Matt Maiocco believes the 49ers will find a way to get the ball in rookie LaMichael James' hands a handful of times per game, but notes that Hunter is still the second-best back on the roster. If Frank Gore misses extended time due to injury this season, the play-making Hunter is a lock for RB2 value even with James and Brandon Jacobs in the backfield.

Coach Jim Harbaugh believes RB Kendall Hunter "really has a chance to have a big year."
"I think just his instincts, his vision, both have improved," Harbaugh said. "It just seems the feel, the experience is there and in tremendous shape, very strong, running with a lot of confidence." Hunter compiled 668 yards on 128 touches in an impressive rookie season. It's reasonable to suggest he could flirt with 900 yards this year as the 49ers look to rest Frank Gore's legs for the stretch run.

Also, yeah, I'd drop Nate. He has some appeal as a WR4 in PPR but relatively no upside.

Awesome, thanks. I really appreciate it.
Would you mind taking a look at my draft strategy thread? I've got my second draft tonight, and I could use some good advice!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=516666
Thanks for the sig, deluxe_247!
pman555
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions