12 team 1st year keeper - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 team 1st year keeper

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 team 1st year keeper

Postby Icemanzdoinwork » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:10 pm

yahoo standard non ppr 3wr 2rb no flex

5 year league turning into a keeper. You can keep 3 players. Keepers cost a 2 round penalty and 1st/2nd round can't be kept.

4th pick

QB Tony Romo 7th
RB CJ2k 1st, Lynch 3rd, Matthews 4th, Ridley 9th, Kendall Hunter 12th
WR AJ Green 2nd, Decker 6th, D Moore (OAK) 8th, Cobb 10th, Kendall Wright 11th, Jerome Simpson 14th
TE Gates 5th
D Lions
K Gould

Wr's flew off the board in the 2nd and I had to take Green if I wanted a top wr and that trend seemed to just continue.
I took CJ2k just because he's probably the safest RB after the top 3 and I didn't want Mega or a QB.
Matthews/Richardson was there at my 4th pick and the value just seemed way too good even though I already had my starting RB. Keeping Matthews at a 2nd round pick next year just seemed like a win if I decide to do that or the trade potential with having 3 starting RB's.
Took a flyer on Simpson as my last real pick, because Lafell went right before my pick.
It was Romo or nothing at QB and there were 2 people picking after me who didn't have a QB, so I knew he would go that round.
I know wr is looking a little meh, but I like the sleepers in Cobb and Wright. I figured my keepers would be Matthews, Hunter, Cobb, or Wright in some form.

Leave a link
Icemanzdoinwork
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings