1st Round 1st Pick Help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

1st Round 1st Pick Help

Moderator: Football Moderators

1st Round 1st Pick Help

Postby FlipRansom » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:28 am

Alright, well last year I won my 8 man league and our tradition is to have the winner choose if he wants the first pick of the draft. Naturally I chose the this but now we're playing a 12 man league and I'm a little stuck on what to do. I tend to over think things like this and with my draft coming up next week I'm torn between drafting Tom Brady (my original choice), Rodgers, Foster, or Rice. I've done a handful of mock drafts and every time it gets up to the 24th and 25th pick, RBs that I don't trust are there. People like Fred and Steven Jackson, sometimes Lynch and Murry. After that it's even more of a crap shoot with Bush, McGahee, Helu, Greene and Green-Ellis. I'm torn. My picks have usually been QB, RB, WR because sometimes there is a WR left to me that I just can't pass on or QB, RB, TE but twice Graham dropped to me as well but I doubt that'll happen in my draft. I need some advice guys. Thanks. I'll try and return the help as well.
FlipRansom
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 1st Round 1st Pick Help

Postby tjdonn2 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 am

If your league gives 6 points for a pass TD, you gotta go with Rodgers. He's an automatic bid into the playoffs. Just go BPA after that and your most likely set.
tjdonn2
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 27)

Re: 1st Round 1st Pick Help

Postby FlipRansom » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:40 am

I forgot to mention. It's a standard Yahoo league. 4 points for a TD pass and 25 yard per point. 3 points at 350 yards and 4 points at 450 yards.
FlipRansom
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 12)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions