10 Team Standard WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 Team Standard WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 Team Standard WHIR

Postby scarub » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:51 am

I went heavy RB at the expense of QB and WR.
Let me know if you think it will pay off.

QB: P. Rivers
RB: L. Mccoy
RB: M. Lynch
RB: F. Jackson
WR: D. Bowe
WR: R. Wayne
TE: A. Gates
K: M. Crosby
DEF: Seattle
BN: Steven Jackson
BN: David Wilson
BN: Evan Royster
BN: Malcolm Floyd
BN: Denarius Moore
BN: Greg Little
scarub
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10 Team Standard WHIR

Postby speared1000 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 am

The team overall looks good but you're right the WR is slightly lacking but it's not that bad overall.

QB: P. Rivers - not a bad QB, struggled last year with turn overs but still threw 27 TDs so if he keeps the ball he'll be fine.
RB: L. Mccoy - with 17 rushing TDs last year nothing shows he won't do great this year.
RB: M. Lynch - his off-field problems are more worrisome than n the field. he a great RB2 and as long as his suppension isnt to bad he'll do fine.
RB: F. Jackson - I think he's a very underrated RB and at the RB/WR/FLEX he will be fine, though he will be sharing some of his time with Spiller.
WR: D. Bowe - with Jon Baldwin making hype and Matt Cassal returning Bowe may be poise for the Top 10 again, watch his progress and hope Cassal stays up.
WR: R. Wayne - maybe not the greatest WR2 considering Andrew Luck is still a rookie and Wayne is up in age, he has upside, but no guarentees
TE: A. Gates - He's had injury risk all over him the last few seasons but he should be fine, with Rivers/Gates combo it could be great some weeks
K: M. Crosby - a kicker's a kicker.
DEF: Seattle - top 5 D/ST in my book
BN: Steven Jackson - getting a bit old but still a solid back. possibly look to trade to gain depth at WR
BN: David Wilson - will do okay, if Bradshaw goes down again he can be big.
BN: Evan Royster - I'm blind on this one, the Skins' have a screwy back field. do ya feel lucky?
BN: Malcolm Floyd - not bad, considering Rivers again. Floyd will need to step up around Meacham until Vincent Brown returns.
BN: Denarius Moore - Solid WR slightly underrated. with DHB and Jacoby Ford they have potential, Palmer is biggest concern.
BN: Greg Little - Also a good WR. Weeden may be cause for concern but Little is still as good a flex as anyone.

Hope this helped, let me know what you think of mine.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=516502
speared1000
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings